• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is had reptec stopped trolling when asked he would be here today. Eastbay was banned the same time reptec was. Eastbay did his timeout and was blocked from this board when he came back. Reptec created multiple alt IDs while on the same 24 hour timeout and fired off some terrible emails to hammerdown. To this day he still sends emails demanding to be let back and is still getting busted tying to create new IDs.

As for me being a boys fan, I never banned rep. Another mod did, then hammer made it permanent when the shitty emails came in. I have banned his alt IDs though.

Apples and oranges between rep and east.

pretty funny.....reptec was king of the agenda's, learned much from catnip's, only difference was style points. reptec was the class clown with zero football substance

Not a shock that many of you who whined the most about catnip applauded what reptec was to the Dallas board. Kinda like Dallas Vs. Washington only counts now that Bob has arrived.

always say it's how one looks at things and opinions do tend to vary.

Thankfully....the season is here.
Health to All

Last edited by a moderator:

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty funny.....reptec was king of the agenda's, learned much from catnip's, only difference was style points. reptec was the class clown with zero football substance

It's probably more along the lines that you and your group of misfits just never liked what he had to say in reference to your team. From what I saw over on ESPN he brought more than just a troll attitude to a rival team. Kinda told it like it was as I read, but this site imo is much better off without those type of constant instigators as it were. Pday, not sure what you saw in that eastbay guy? He was the worst when it came to substance. He brought nothing to the table but irritation. Sorta like what little brother does to big brother. See what I just did there? Now go on and ride that hairless poodle back over to your side and wait patiently for that beat down we'z gonna hand out in week 6 like the rest of your delusional dozen.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably more along the lines that you and your group of misfits just never liked what he had to say in reference to your team. From what I saw over on ESPN he brought more than just a troll attitude to a rival team. Kinda told it like it was as I read, but this site imo is much better off without those type of constant instigators as it were. Pday, not sure what you saw in that eastbay guy? He was the worst when it came to substance. He brought nothing to the table but irritation. Sorta like what little brother does to big brother. See what I just did there? Now go on and ride that hairless poodle back over to your side and wait patiently for that beat down we'z gonna hand out in week 6 like the rest of your delusional dozen.

You don't get what he is saying, but you just did exactly what he said was the issue. I put in bold the key points.

Pday's point was how it is funny that the same people who have the biggest issue with eastbay are the same ones who think reptec was doing nothing wrong. In one post you were able to prove Pday correct.

As for thinking reptec never did anything "that bad", if I were one to share private messages you would change your tune in a nano-second.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get what he is saying, but you just did exactly what he said was the issue. I put in bold the key points.

Pday's point was how it is funny that the same people who have the biggest issue with eastbay are the same ones who think reptec was doing nothing wrong. In one post you were able to prove Pday correct.

As for thinking reptec never did anything "that bad", if I were one to share private messages you would change your tune in a nano-second.

reptec did troll the boys board . a lot of stuff over at espn could be attributed to that behavior
the extent of the infestation may never be known

i generally dont post on other boards unless to congratulate a team or express remorse over an injury

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was a smack talk Thread. All I here is crying back and forth from both sides. We are supposed to talk about football. With that being said and for the fact that I am in this thread I can do this.

Week 6 will be a BEAT DOWN of the Cowboys by a superior team. You might have better players at certain positions, but we have the better package and cohesiveness.

HTTR!!!!!

PS. Who gives a crap about who said what when. Get over it. The Season Kicks off on Thursday, and I am talking about 2013 not 2006.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
old debates carried on from old days . i think our team will compete for the division title barring injuries

i think RG3 will scare the crap out of brokeback nation and we will hear more crap about injuries

the boys still have a good team but the window is closing :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
old debates carried on from old days . i think our team will compete for the division title barring injuries

i think RG3 will scare the crap out of brokeback nation and we will hear more crap about injuries

the boys still have a good team but the window is closing :suds:

RG3 is a good player, enjoy him while you can. We have seen the longevity of QB's that play his style in this league. So far, they haven't enjoyed long and successful careers.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Week 6 will be a BEAT DOWN of the Cowboys by a superior team. You might have better players at certain positions, but we have the better package and cohesiveness"

winner..........week to week league. Try to focus on the big picture

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Week 6 will be a BEAT DOWN of the Cowboys by a superior team. You might have better players at certain positions, but we have the better package and cohesiveness"

winner..........week to week league. Try to focus on the big picture
I know we will not be undefeated going into week 6, but we should be 3-1 and your Boys should be 3-2 coming off a loss to Denver. This will be a very pivotal game. A loss and you have a stretch of tough road games (@Phily, @ Det, @New Orleans) before your bye week. So week six right now is going to be put on the calendar as a must win for both teams. We are coming off our bye week so we will be ready.

Do not worry about how I focus. It is the team that needs to focus week to week. I am just a fan with hope to repeat as NFCE Champs.

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 is a good player, enjoy him while you can. We have seen the longevity of QB's that play his style in this league. So far, they haven't enjoyed long and successful careers.

Really, fran tarkenton H.O.F.
Steve Young H.O.F. (not sure if he should be)
Randall Cunningham

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pday isn't the best dude to talk to when it comes to nailing down what a troll is.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, fran tarkenton H.O.F.
Steve Young H.O.F. (not sure if he should be)
Randall Cunningham

Fran's career high season in rushing + Youngs career high season in rushing about equal RG3 first year rushing (913 vs 815)

Cunningham was never successful.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you rate success? Guy had a long career in the NFL and went to the playoffs with two different teams. Made his way to the NFC championship with one of them. Was an All Pro, multi-time probowler. Seems pretty successful.

Not all time great successful or hall of fame successful. But his career is way better than most.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you rate success? Guy had a long career in the NFL and went to the playoffs with two different teams. Made his way to the NFC championship with one of them. Was an All Pro, multi-time probowler. Seems pretty successful.

Not all time great successful or hall of fame successful. But his career is way better than most.

Would you be happy if RG3 mirrored his career? If no, then I'd say he shouldn't be talked about in comparison with RG3. If yes, then you should be an Eagles fan cause you are happy with NFC titles. :pound:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is that people keep saying mobile QBs can't last or won't last in the NFL, and there are plenty of examples to the contrary. It's a myth.