• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are within a TD and kicking an onside kick, the other team is hanging on to win. When you get out-scored 28-10 in the second half to win by one score...you hung on to win. Doesn't mean you didn't win, but it was a hang on win.

Wait a minute, are you talking about the game on Thanksgiving, when Hall slid to avoid an additional TD? I get your point, sort of, with a game being a one score differential, but Dallas did not play well for practically 3 quarters that day.

One thing is true, with Dallas' passing game, you can never count them out of any game, at any time. I've said it before, I respect the boys ability to win, they just haven't, in big moments, recently.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen and read those too ... i just laugh it off, its their way of coping with the realization that they have a decade + to have to try and deal with this #10 guy and the headaches and heartaches he's going to bring upon their team and their fanbase.

Remember when they'd look at their season schedule and without hesitation put W's for the Washington games ... can't do that anymore, boys.

giddyup.
Why aren't you posting more ghost?

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

Two games, one of which was a "hang on to win". You got the sweep and the bragging rights, but not sure I'd look at the outlier season as a trend line :)

Fordman84, the only "hang on to win" was the last three games the Cowboys faced the Skins before 2012! Did you erase those games from memory? And, to catch you up, was against a Skins team that was as Cowboy fans like to say "devastated by injuries". And guess what? We had...wait for it...wait for it...Rex Grossman at QB! Uh Oh!...Not No Mo!

Bottom line is, the Redskins TEAM has outplayed the Boys over the last five meetings and should have won them all...and, deep down you know it.

FYI...Romo's career record against the Skins is now 6-6. How do you think that ends up when it is all said and done? My prediction is 8-12.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 2006 the record for Dallas vs Skins is 8-6. 4 years a split and Dallas with two 2-0 records and Washington with one. Hang on or not it is a win. At least we held on. I remember a game in 05 where going into the 4th qtr we were down by 13-0. It was a Monday night and I had the bar tab bet with a Dallas fan friend of mine. He kept talking about how I was not eating or drinking any more and I kept saying to order more because it will take 2 plays to turn this around, and Brunell hit Moss for a 40 yrd pass and then the next offensive series 2nd play, 70 yrds to Moss again on the same play. Dallas fans can talk about holding on all they want, but the W is still in our column and they know it will not be easy this year as well. The bar tab that night was over $90 and it was great food.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao! What a great story. That was one of the best wins against the cowboys, ever. Santana Moss-cowboy killer!!! I remember watching that game when I lived in Fl and refusing to turn the TV off and glory be, what a finish for the Skins. Great ending to a game where they were honoring their beloved favorite cowboys who haunted us in the 90s. I loved the irony.

Last edited by a moderator:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are within a TD and kicking an onside kick, the other team is hanging on to win. When you get out-scored 28-10 in the second half to win by one score...you hung on to win. Doesn't mean you didn't win, but it was a hang on win.

perhaps you forgot the hall play when he sat down ? or perhaps you forgot the big lead we had and that we had some cushion ?

no need to rain on the parade

JKCSGHOST

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why aren't you posting more ghost?

Hey, Kevin! Glad to see you made it over from the ESPN. I've been here since the ESPN boards were maximally "robusteded" did a lot of reading here but no posting for awhile just to get a feel for what could and couldn't be said. This is a different place than what ESPN was, takes a while to get used to that. Plus, being here i had to reinvent myself so as not to get shown the door too early, like whats happened to some of the other old ESPN. Looking forward to the season, and looking forward to dropping by here more often.

bdhwg69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win is a win whether by 1 point or 30 points it all counts the same. Typical Cowgirl fans making excuses , same old crap.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps you forgot the hall play when he sat down ? or perhaps you forgot the big lead we had and that we had some cushion ?

no need to rain on the parade

I didn't forget about Hall taking a knee. It doesn't change the fact that he got that chance because we were kicking an onside for a chance to tie, like I have said from the beginning.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the same douche who got Rep banned for posting on the cowpukes page ... but has the nerve to come to our page talking about "weakness" in the Redskins game. Ohh, please elaborate learned one. :wtf2:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the same douche who got Rep banned for posting on the cowpukes page ... but has the nerve to come to our page talking about "weakness" in the Redskins game. Ohh, please elaborate learned one. :wtf2:

reptec is the douche that got reptec banned.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, for doing what you're doing now ... posting on another teams board. Hypocrite :finger:

Posting is not the same as trolling. Yeah, I'm not being 100% friendly towards the skins...but notice what thread we are in? :rollseyes:

There are tons of skins fans posting on the Dallas board. They are more than welcome.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krush I miss Reptec like most skins fans do as well but if he was creating multiple users and being disruptive he made his own bed. I've said it before if not having Rep means not dealing with eastbay/catfish or FWD/TRS I'll make that trade anyday of the week.
Get em...get em...

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posting is not the same as trolling. Yeah, I'm not being 100% friendly towards the skins...but notice what thread we are in? :rollseyes:

There are tons of skins fans posting on the Dallas board. They are more than welcome.
This thread was not created until "after" he got banned. As well as the blue star lounge. Can't really speak for him but had these threads been in place I'm sure he would have abided. Eastbay imo was way worse from what I saw and he just got banned from the Skins sight. A little double standard it seems from you since you are a Boys fan. Just saying, but really, it's none of my business. :bullshit:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread was not created until "after" he got banned. As well as the blue star lounge. Can't really speak for him but had these threads been in place I'm sure he would have abided. Eastbay imo was way worse from what I saw and he just got banned from the Skins sight. A little double standard it seems from you since you are a Boys fan. Just saying, but really, it's none of my business. :bullshit:
Actually I think Hammerdown got some private messages from Rep that apparently were over the line which is why he's gone.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I think Hammerdown got some private messages from Rep that apparently were over the line which is why he's gone.

Who really knows. Screw Rep and lets get down to the opener already.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bottom line is had reptec stopped trolling when asked he would be here today. Eastbay was banned the same time reptec was. Eastbay did his timeout and was blocked from this board when he came back. Reptec created multiple alt IDs while on the same 24 hour timeout and fired off some terrible emails to hammerdown. To this day he still sends emails demanding to be let back and is still getting busted tying to create new IDs.

As for me being a boys fan, I never banned rep. Another mod did, then hammer made it permanent when the shitty emails came in. I have banned his alt IDs though.

Apples and oranges between rep and east.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't forget about Hall taking a knee. It doesn't change the fact that he got that chance because we were kicking an onside for a chance to tie, like I have said from the beginning.

it doesnt change the fact that we had such a cushion we could afford to ease up and when needed we closed the deal