• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't suck at smack talk:

Fuck the cowboys. Those talentless hacks are going to be the redskins bitches for the next five years. Dallas sucks moose dong.

The redskins had at least as many injured players for both games when they took the gutless, overrated, talentless losers from Dallas behind the woodshed last season. Twice.

Expect more of the same this season, brokebacker.

HAIL!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't suck at smack talk:

Fuck the cowboys. Those talentless hacks are going to be the redskins bitches for the next five years. Dallas sucks moose dong.

The redskins had at least as many injured players for both games when they took the gutless, overrated, talentless losers from Dallas behind the woodshed last season. Twice.

Expect more of the same this season, brokebacker.

HAIL!

Actually your smacktalk does SUCK. Yall had one lucky year while we were banged up, you'll assume your typical position this year when it comes to the Cowboys. Break out your kneepads
:bj:

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually your smacktalk does SUCK. Yall had one lucky year while we were banged up, you'll assume your typical position this year when it comes to the Cowboys. Break out your kneepads

Your smiley UK cowboy I believe sums you up to a tee. Looks like you're swallowing a full load there. Listen, how long are you guys gonna use the "cowboys were banged up" excuse? Seriously. Cowboy players are always banged up. You have a soft team bottom line. You are what you are. A typical 500 ball club.

Not a bad contract btw for lee for his 8 to 9 game service he provides for you each year I must say. Jerry doin good business again I see.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your smiley UK cowboy I believe sums you up to a tee. Looks like you're swallowing a full load there. Listen, how long are you guys gonna use the "cowboys were banged up" excuse? Seriously. Cowboy players are always banged up. You have a soft team bottom line. You are what you are. A typical 500 ball club.

Not a bad contract btw for lee for his 8 to 9 game service he provides for you each year I must say. Jerry doin good business again I see.

Funny, coming from a fan base that has screamed from the mountain tops all offseason about how you would have won if RG3 weren't hurt.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, coming from a fan base that has screamed from the mountain tops all offseason about how you would have won if RG3 weren't hurt.

A healthy RG3 and we do beat Seattle at home. 99.9 percent certain. After what he did against your stout defense on turkey day and seeing first hand what a healthy RG3 is capable of I'm surprised you think otherwise. Truth can be painful at times.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy RG3 and we do beat Seattle at home. 99.9 percent certain. After what he did against your stout defense on turkey day and seeing first hand what a healthy RG3 is capable of I'm surprised you think otherwise. Truth can be painful at times.

Did I say you wouldn't? I was speaking to a Skins fan dismissing the importance of injuries while at the same time talking about how injuries set your team back.

Try to keep up.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not come here often, because I am not much for smack talk, but sometimes I just get tired of reading the same excuses all the time.
UK, I will send you a box of tissues if it will make you feel better. I will make sure they are with aloe, would not want you to rough up the noes the you put up Ware's ass every night.
Look, injuries happen, get over it. You did not lose your best offensive weapons for the year, that is what kept you in the running for the division title. When Bryant and Austin got hurt you had nothing to fall back to, but Romo still completed and td to a backup. The Dallas defense has been a middle of the pack defense for the last 4 years. They will be a middle of the pack defense for the next 4 years.
You know I post to your board a lot and read all the comments and one that sticks out now is one were you say us fans for the Skins are coming out of the woodwork and after this year we will be brought back to earth. Here is the real scoop you Cowboy fans are afraid of, we are here to stay and we are not going to be your whipping post any more. You are going to have to earn every inch you get when you play us and the fans are not going anywhere. The last three years have been building up to this and it scares you that we have talent in most of our positions and we can compete with anyone. Enjoy your season, and please stop the crying about last year. It is in the past and it will not help you now, and I hope your team stays healthy so when we run all over you again this year, at least you will have to be original about your excuses.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did I say you wouldn't? I was speaking to a Skins fan dismissing the importance of injuries while at the same time talking about how injuries set your team back.

Try to keep up.

Not dismissing injuries, just don't use them as a constant excuse. We won 7 in a row on injuries. Good teams with depth do those things. RG3 was hurt against Seattle. He's our QB btw. The leader of this team. ROY. Not some TE or 2nd rate RB. So for us to think we would have beaten Seattle up 14 nil before he should have been pulled is quite reasonable. Keeping up very well with you on our Redskin board.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not dismissing injuries, just don't use them as a constant excuse. We won 7 in a row on injuries. Good teams with depth do those things. RG3 was hurt against Seattle. He's our QB btw. The leader of this team. ROY. Not some TE or 2nd rate RB. So for us to think we would have beaten Seattle up 14 nil before he should have been pulled is quite reasonable. Keeping up very well with you on our Redskin board.

The fact that you are still trying to justify injuries and belittle other teams for doing the same says otherwise. Maybe you have a different concept of "keeping up" than the rest of us, though.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins lost their 2 best defensive players in week 1 and still managed to win the division

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you're saying, but we didn't use the excuse for injuries to sum up our entire season like the Cowboys did. Good teams find a way throughout an entire season to overcome. One game like our playoff game and it isn't easy to replace our star player without a game plan. The constant chatter over there how ya'll would have destroyed us with a healthy team is sour grapes only. We beat you with a team filled with injuries also.

Stay with me.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins lost their 2 best defensive players in week 1 and still managed to win the division

True. I'm not using injuries as an excuse, fyi. Just badgering those who do, then belittle another fanbase for doing the same.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries fall back on the coaching staff. They need to figure out how to win with what they have, and play to the strength of the team. It was not RGIII getting hurt that lost that playoff game (would we have won if he was healthy, maybe), it was the decision to leave him in that cost us the game. KC is no RGIII, but with a 14pt lead I think he would have been ok. That is why Dallas ended where they did. They did not make the changes necessary to put the team in the best positions to win.
There is only one position that I think you can make a point that the injury hurts the team and that is a QB. Look at Indy. Playoff contender one year, one win the next, playoff contender with new QB. Most teams do not have the luxury of having a back up that can go in and not miss a beat.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy fans attempting to talk smack after getting swept, and beaten with a spot in the playoffs and the division on the line seems really empty and comical. Especially with injury excuses, considering we had plenty of those issues and still managed to go 10-6, 5-1 in the division, winning it and making it to the playoffs.

There's not really much to be said other than that.

We as Redskin fans don't have to use injuries as an excuse. We only have to point out that our team overcame them when Dallas fans start whining about injuries as THEIR excuse.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is what i like . a thread where opposing fans can textually bitch slap each other without repercussions

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the excuses are already starting to mount for the Cowboy fans.

Ratliff on the PUP list.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

are you serious ? we had our 2 best starting defenders out our starting TE , and our qb on one leg

and every team in the NFL has injuries

can you be any weaker ? :bullshit::laugh3:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go to the main board & look at this guy's reply to "The Onion's Top 10 QBs". He obviously is not very bright.
Just another dim witted troll.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, UK cowboy is not the sharpest tool. I mean he's a tool so to speak, but not a very bright bulb in the pack. His dimmer switch must be stuck on low. I understand when the mexicans come up to Dallas to celebrate another 8 and 8 season they use UK as a pinata, but instead of being filled with candy he's filled with used rubbers.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's funnier, is you coming from a fan base that screamed from the mountain tops all last summer that a rookie quarterback running a college offense would have no chance in 2012...whoops.

Hey fordman84, get off the phone!...don't you have a bingo game tonight?