• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, what is up with UK Cowboy? Brit is WACK!

UK, this is the NFCE Champion's NFL FOOTBALL board...not a FUTBOL board. Wrong site.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UK, this is the NFCE Champion's NFL FOOTBALL board...not a FUTBOL board. Wrong site.

Smacktalk all you can for the next week. Once the new season starts, no one will care about your fluke season last year and all you skins fans can cry and make excuses for why we kicked your ass

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smacktalk all you can for the next week. Once the new season starts, no one will care about your fluke season last year and all you skins fans can cry and make excuses for why we kicked your ass
Thanks UK! I needed that chuckle this morning. You should be worrying about the Gmen not this sucky squad ( right? )

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cowboy fans have the excuse market cornered.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funnier, is you coming from a fan base that screamed from the mountain tops all last summer that a rookie quarterback running a college offense would have no chance in 2012...whoops.

Hey fordman84, get off the phone!...don't you have a bingo game tonight?

Not sure what you are talking about here, for either of your points.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think he is talking about British UK? What a dumbass.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy fans have the excuse market cornered.

Man, none of your memories go beyond this last season do they? For nearly a decade the Skins have used every excuse under the sun. From Campbell sucking because he has never had the same system for more than a year, to injuries, to anything else that could make you all feel better.

And now it is all about how the Cowboys and their excuses. Good stuff.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys have had their own excuse handbook since the mid 90s. Always have to hear about how talented they are or how they are the favorite to do this or that every year. Only to hear excuse after excuse year after year after year as to why those were nothing but empty boasts.

I have no illusions in my brain that the Redskins were a good team with Jason Campbell or any of the other dud QBs that I've had to endure watching until we drafted RG3.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys have had their own excuse handbook since the mid 90s. Always have to hear about how talented they are or how they are the favorite to do this or that every year. Only to hear excuse after excuse year after year after year as to why those were nothing but empty boasts.

I have no illusions in my brain that the Redskins were a good team with Jason Campbell or any of the other dud QBs that I've had to endure watching until we drafted RG3.

Every team and every fan base has excuses, so it seems stupid to criticize a fan base because "they make excuses"

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just responding to what I see. If you want to live in the past, that's fine. As of right now the Dallas fanbase is doing two things.

1- They are making excuses for themselves
2- in turn they aren't giving the credit that the Redskins deserve for sweeping them and winning the division last year.

Using injuries as an excuse. When a Redskin fan explains we had our own injuries to deal with and overcame them to win the division and make the playoffs, Dallas fans plug their ears and stomp their feet.

When Dallas fans act this way, I will comment on it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2- in turn they aren't giving the credit that the Redskins deserve for sweeping them and winning the division last year.

LOL....selective reading skills after all these years remains you bovey. How many dallas fans cried like you do about respect from the other camp? Catfish?... Eastbay?...Logan?

You remain what you are bovey.....................catfish wannabe

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just responding to what I see. If you want to live in the past, that's fine. As of right now the Dallas fanbase is doing two things.

1- They are making excuses for themselves

Using injuries as an excuse. When a Redskin fan explains we had our own injuries to deal with and overcame them to win the division and make the playoffs, Dallas fans plug their ears and stomp their feet.

When Dallas fans act this way, I will comment on it.

living in the past...wrong

applying a couple of peoples comments to an entire fanbase...correct

did I get sum up your feelings correctly?

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL....selective reading skills after all these years remains you bovey. How many dallas fans cried like you do about respect from the other camp? Catfish?... Eastbay?...Logan?

You remain what you are bovey.....................catfish wannabe

You remain a moron.

I've been told by many Cowboy fans that the only reason the Redskins won the division was due to Cowboy injuries. It's you who has the selective reading issues. Go have a chat with Earl, Manster, Twisted and other excuse makers.

JKCSGHOST

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You remain a moron.

I've been told by many Cowboy fans that the only reason the Redskins won the division was due to Cowboy injuries. It's you who has the selective reading issues. Go have a chat with Earl, Manster, Twisted and other excuse makers.

I've seen and read those too ... i just laugh it off, its their way of coping with the realization that they have a decade + to have to try and deal with this #10 guy and the headaches and heartaches he's going to bring upon their team and their fanbase.

Remember when they'd look at their season schedule and without hesitation put W's for the Washington games ... can't do that anymore, boys.

giddyup.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen and read those too ... i just laugh it off, its their way of coping with the realization that they have a decade + to have to try and deal with this #10 guy and the headaches and heartaches he's going to bring upon their team and their fanbase.

Remember when they'd look at their season schedule and without hesitation put W's for the Washington games ... can't do that anymore, boys.

giddyup.

I don't hesitate to put us down for 1 W against you guys. Just like Dallas has, there are still weaknesses in your game.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll learn.

:suds:

Two games, one of which was a "hang on to win". You got the sweep and the bragging rights, but not sure I'd look at the outlier season as a trend line :)

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Two games, one of which was a "hang on to win". You got the sweep and the bragging rights, but not sure I'd look at the outlier season as a trend line :)

i dont buy the "hang on to win Bs "

what i do buy is a split between the 2 teams . that is highly likely

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont buy the "hang on to win Bs "

what i do buy is a split between the 2 teams . that is highly likely

If you are within a TD and kicking an onside kick, the other team is hanging on to win. When you get out-scored 28-10 in the second half to win by one score...you hung on to win. Doesn't mean you didn't win, but it was a hang on win.

JKCSGHOST

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trends have to start somewhere along a line, i'll take the 12-13 season as a starting point ... can't sweep every year, but the prospects of winning a bunch over the next decade are bright and getting brighter! Its all good.

cheers back atcha!

:suds: first emoticon.