• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO this thread will be grounds for anything. Trolls from other boards can smack talk here. Any trolling in regular threads on the board will not be tolerated.

Give them hell in here Skins fans

this is the thread trolls and smack talkers to do your thing and i highly encourage its use same with skins fans

raptor and i cant enforce any "trolling / smack talk in other threads if you start other threads on this board calling out others with smack talk or "invite/feed trolls

so lets try to keep the bashing in one place

also other fans backing up a debate in other threads isnt trolling , its debating

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the skinny on how rookies Amerson & Thomas are doing in the 'Skins secondary? I had the chance to watch them live a few times in college.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas injured his foot and has been put on IR for the year. Amerson is looking real good and is pushing our vets for a starting job. Apparently his cover skills are excellent and it looks like those bad few games his last year at NCST were an anomaly. We picked up a good one with him.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a shame with Thomas! I'm sure he will bounce back strong next season. As for Amerson, I agree that you guys got a good one with him. Hopefully both teams can come away healthy today.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a shame with Thomas! I'm sure he will bounce back strong next season. As for Amerson, I agree that you guys got a good one with him. Hopefully both teams can come away healthy today.
Another preseason game to hold your breath on. Yes, hopefully no starters or anyone for that mattered get injured tonight. :suds:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another preseason game to hold your breath on. Yes, hopefully no starters or anyone for that mattered get injured tonight. :suds:

i hope both teams players get thru the game healthy

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here ya go...

Attachments

• boys fan.png
    boys fan.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 84

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, neither of our teams have had a hell of a lot to celebrate for awhile. Future seems much brighter for the Skins at the moment.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, neither of our teams have had a hell of a lot to celebrate for awhile. Future seems much brighter for the Skins at the moment.

To a degree. I think the Cowboys have more good young players overall, but there's no question, if your QB can stay healthy, you've got a great one

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all have alot of proven talent no doubt, and will be in the mix til the end of the season.

Im not as well versed on the young talent Dallas has. Seems the boys have to deal with alot of the same garbage the skins do in so far as the BS cap penalty. Building thru the draft and developing our young guys is the only way for either of our teams to ensure long term success and a return to dominance for the nfceast.

I see a breakout year for the skins in 2014, tho it wouldn't surprise me if we got 10 wins and won this division this season either. I could see Dallas or NY doing that too. I think 10 wins takes the division. In addition, It also wouldn't surprise me if the skins had a 8 or 9 win season this year.

Lol, I suck at smack talk. I hate the cowboys but I have always respected their ability to win.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all have alot of proven talent no doubt, and will be in the mix til the end of the season.

Im not as well versed on the young talent Dallas has. Seems the boys have to deal with alot of the same garbage the skins do in so far as the BS cap penalty. Building thru the draft and developing our young guys is the only way for either of our teams to ensure long term success and a return to dominance for the nfceast.

I see a breakout year for the skins in 2014, tho it wouldn't surprise me if we got 10 wins and won this division this season either. I could see Dallas or NY doing that too. I think 10 wins takes the division. In addition, It also wouldn't surprise me if the skins had a 8 or 9 win season this year.

Lol, I suck at smack talk. I hate the cowboys but I have always respected their ability to win.

I hate the Skins too, but I'll admit if things go right for them injury wise, they could be there at the end. Same boat for both squads

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Skins too, but I'll admit if things go right for them injury wise, they could be there at the end. Same boat for both squads

Well, that's division rivalry at its best! Nothing I like better than "hate with respect"! Hail! :suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's division rivalry at its best! Nothing I like better than "hate with respect"! Hail! :suds:

Some of my hatred for the Skins came from when I was a little boy(and HUGE Cowboys fan) and seeing freaking John Riggins run all over us. Plus the crappy fun bunch dance. The Cowboys had their time again in the 90's, but we've both pretty much sucked since that stretch. Hopefully both teams can get back to the top, it's a lot funner when they are both strong

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of my hatred for the Skins came from when I was a little boy(and HUGE Cowboys fan) and seeing freaking John Riggins run all over us. Plus the crappy fun bunch dance. The Cowboys had their time again in the 90's, but we've both pretty much sucked since that stretch. Hopefully both teams can get back to the top, it's a lot funner when they are both strong

Did the Redskins "suck" last year? LOL

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Redskins "suck" last year? LOL

Nope, and neither did we. Y'all won the division fair and square. If we lose 6 defensive starters again, you might squeeze it out on the last day of the season again this year. Otherwise, y'all are taking a country ass whipping, plain and simple

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
Nope, and neither did we. Y'all won the division fair and square. If we lose 6 defensive starters again, you might squeeze it out on the last day of the season again this year. Otherwise, y'all are taking a country ass whipping, plain and simple

I'm sorry, who were the 6 defensive starter who missed the Thanksgiving massacre in Big D? Lee & Ratliff I remember being out. Skins, just on the defense side didn't have starters Orakpo, Meriweather or Carriker in that game. I wont even mention who was out on offense.

Skins dominated the Cowboys at home on Thanksgiving. Then, RG3 on ONE LEG crushed the Cowboys for all the marbles...and your calling for a "country ass whipping" this year?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was in college then and loved that run with Gibbs. Can understand your hate. You all got your revenge. And, i agree, it's a hell of a lot better and much more fun when the boys and skins are in it and fighting each other for the division.