• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skins traded for Qb kevin Hogan browns

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine how hard and how many times dean and coach would ride that horse into the ground.

LOL:pound:, that's why I wrote it!:D...they would be relentless.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think hogan is a real threat. To CDC :D

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um you guys understand Alex smith is tough as nails,Hogan has a rep as being tuff like nails so in theory Kirk is weak mentally and physical

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as we don't get a WR named Shulta. Hogan: Why did you run that route? Shultz: I know nothing!

Solid move. I don't think the Skins have any visions of Hogan ever being a starter, and you obviously don't ever expect to get a starting QB for a 6th round pick. Non-stat comps to Cousins based on scouting reports: Cuz has a much better arm, has a shorter windup so he gets rid of the ball quicker, has much better footwork in the pocket when he actually decides to move in the pocket, has better accuracy. But I've never heard Cuz called a winner.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as we don't get a WR named Shulta. Hogan: Why did you run that route? Shultz: I know nothing!

Solid move. I don't think the Skins have any visions of Hogan ever being a starter, and you obviously don't ever expect to get a starting QB for a 6th round pick. Non-stat comps to Cousins based on scouting reports: Cuz has a much better arm, has a shorter windup so he gets rid of the ball quicker, has much better footwork in the pocket when he actually decides to move in the pocket, has better accuracy. But I've never heard Cuz called a winner.

Truly enjoyed the Schultz (Hogan's heroes) reference :suds:.

That said, Hogan is 25 years old, pitted against the 25 year old version of Cousins, with the exception of said windup, they are about the same. Remember we're talking about 25 year old Kirk who grew into being as polished as he's become in his 3 seasons as starter. The windup is something that can be worked on and corrected.

Let's see those scouting reports for comparisons.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice if Hogan can become Cousin's part two. I am not expecting it. It would mean Hogan will start in 2019 and throw for 4,000 yards. I think you would need an injury to Alex Smith or for Smith to suck for that to happen. I see Smith starting through 2020.

Just a little tidbit. Cousin's is 137 all time in yards passing. Barring injury he will be well inside the top 100 at the end of his contract with Minnesota. Even in today's pass happy league that is no small feat. Expecting Hogan to be his equal is pretty ambitious. But I would be okay if he can do that. I see him more as a guy who can save you $2 million or so for the next couple of years at the backup position.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it worked out well with Kirk and except for the losing him to free agency part of it, I see no reason why it can't again. :D (this will drive some here nuts)

Sure.. we can do it again

arrow_target_split_md_wm.jpg

VT_Antzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least now you don't have to worry about drafting L Jackson...

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um you guys understand Alex smith is tough as nails,Hogan has a rep as being tuff like nails so in theory Kirk is weak mentally and physical

Where'd you get that theory at? Stupider Than Fuck Theories R US!

In what we Skins fans who aren't living in, around, on, and/or super-glued to Bruce Allen's nut sack, like to call facts. You're full of shit. Cuz hasn't missed a start when he's tabbed to be the starter in his career. When he wasn't an every day starter like he was the last 3 years. He was always ready to sub in when called upon.

Hogan's played in a total of 8 games and started 1 game.

Alex, who I have no doubt is a tough motor scooter. Has missed an entire season due to injury and multiple games in several seasons.

Kirk has been as physically durable as any QB in the NFL the last 3 years. And if you think his mental game hasn't toughened up. You haven't been paying attention the last 3 years.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In what we Skins fans who aren't living in, around, on, and/or super-glued to Bruce Allen's nut sack, like to call facts. You're full of shit. Cuz hasn't missed a start when he's tabbed to be the starter in his career. When he wasn't an every day starter like he was the last 3 years. He was always ready to sub in when called upon.

Alex, who I have no doubt is a tough motor scooter. Has missed an entire season due to injury and multiple games in several seasons.

Kirk has been as physically durable as any QB in the NFL the last 3 years. And if you think his mental game hasn't toughened up. You haven't been paying attention the last 3 years.

not to mention an injury riddled line, shitty receivers, embarrassingly bad running backs not named Chris Thompson.

A "star" at TE who is never available.... btw if Jordan Reed is unable to play most of this season due to an injury, which is likely, I'd cut him or try to recoup some sort of late round pick for him. Signing Reed to that big contract was so stupid. They should have resigned Cousins and kept franchise tagging Reed at a lower cap # for TEs until he proves he can remain healthy...

which he cant

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree or disagree, that was the funniest line ever.

Kurt's game is made for durability. He has a quick release, makes up his mind quickly, and - until last season - doesn't extend plays. I respect him for making the effort to extend plays last season - to help the team and risk his well being. I was a bit frustrated with him in that regard the previous year.