• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skins finalizing deal with Kingsbury

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we go QB Jayden Daniel's makes the most sense now
So wrong...AGAIN!
no wonder the two here liked your post.

The USC QB makes the most sense.

AND once your team kicks coach Bro to the curb, y'all very well could become yearly playoff warriors.

Six Foot One has special game with the good players around him.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading up for Caleb.

The Commanders of the Redskins have to make a splash.

A stinky swampy splash, but still a splash.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20240205_090306_Instagram.jpg

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if williams would tell the bears he wants to go to washington???
If Williams tells Chicago something like that and it becomes either public or insider knowledge, the price to move up would be lessened. To what degree, I'm not sure, but if QB is going to be the pick at #2, it would be unwise at any cost to move from #2 to #1.
I understand big splash, Kingsbury, and the local connections that Williams gives, but I believe that they would get an equal splash by staying put and drafting the best QB in the draft who also happens to be the current Heisman trophy winner.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he could pull an Eli. lol
Since you are among those who do mock drafts, here's my question to you. If Caleb Williams let's it be known that he wants to play in D.C. with Kingsbury, what does that do to any potential trade return Chicago could expect in a trade with Washington.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Williams tells Chicago something like that and it becomes either public or insider knowledge, the price to move up would be lessened. To what degree, I'm not sure, but if QB is going to be the pick at #2, it would be unwise at any cost to move from #2 to #1.
I understand big splash, Kingsbury, and the local connections that Williams gives, but I believe that they would get an equal splash by staying put and drafting the best QB in the draft who also happens to be the current Heisman trophy winner.
If the plan is Caleb or stay and take Maye, what do you hope they do?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you are among those who do mock drafts, here's my question to you. If Caleb Williams let's it be known that he wants to play in D.C. with Kingsbury, what does that do to any potential trade return Chicago could expect in a trade with Washington.

im not sure. Would Claeb hold out if Chi drafts him? or are we going to get screwed on a trade. have to see what happens to Fields first.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

im not sure. Would Claeb hold out if Chi drafts him? or are we going to get screwed on a trade. have to see what happens to Fields first.
This is an absurd idea, but could possibly happen in a universe out there.

Williams tells chicago something to the effect of:

I want to play for WSH and I would be a poor fit for chicago. Don't draft me.

I highly doubt that happens of course. If it did..chicago would lessen the price like sty said. They would be fools to draft a player that doesn't want to be there.

How bad does williams want to be here and does he feel strongly about not playing in chicago?

Selfishly, if williams is our guy, I would love for williams to make it easy for us to get him and have him tell chicago that he will not play for them.

That's a pipe dream though.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the plan is Caleb or stay and take Maye, what do you hope they do?
I'll take Caleb in that circumstance.
Btw; Williams aside, I'm not in favor of drafting Maye under any circumstance just as long as Daniels and Penix are options.
I said it before and I'll repeat it now, the three best QBs in this draft remain Williams, Daniels and Penix. There's just no way that I'd consider Maye over any of these guys. In fact, I'd have a difficult time deciding between Maye or Nix as my fourth option.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Williams hold out? I'm not understanding that bad PR move. Wouldn't it be better for Williams to let them know that he wants to be reunited with Kingsbury?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bears would be absolutely stupid to pass on Williams . They passed on Mahomes for Mitch the bitch .

The colts never considered not taking Luck .

Now to be truthful if I am the bears I keep fields and draft MHJ and follow with the best o/lineman on the board .

But if the bears move off fields then the move is draft Willam’s and come back with nabors at wr .

No one is giving up a potential game changing qb for chump change .