• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

skins beating boys on and off the field

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well its just an opinion piece. a few things break the cowboys way next season and they could win the division. hope that doesn't happen but we did just go worst to first.

BlueSC_Icetea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well its just an opinion piece. a few things break the cowboys way next season and they could win the division. hope that doesn't happen but we did just go worst to first.

We also haven't had a franchise QB since the likes of Mark Rypien. Dallas has had their QB yet haven't been able to produce. I like our chances going forward...

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also haven't had a franchise QB since the likes of Mark Rypien. Dallas has had their QB yet haven't been able to produce. I like our chances going forward...
so do I but i don't discount other teams either. the NFL is all about parity.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so do I but i don't discount other teams either. the NFL is all about parity.

i dont discount anyone in this division . any team can win it . i think all could push 500 or better

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont discount anyone in this division . any team can win it . i think all could push 500 or better
the team least likely to do it is philly IMO.

if they are well coached i see them taking their lumps for the 1st of half of the season and being a tough out the 2nd half of the season.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the team least likely to do it is philly IMO.

if they are well coached i see them taking their lumps for the 1st of half of the season and being a tough out the 2nd half of the season.

the flip side is that up tempo offense takes teams by suprise and they get off to a quick start

that is my biggest fear game one for us . that we wont be able to substitute enough and the defense wears down .

now it can be overcome (i dont want to be a doom and gloomer ) but just saying the could steal a win there

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL has always been about windows opening and closing. Seems like the Cowboys' window has slowly been creeping shut for about two/three years now, while the formerly nailed shut window of the Redskins has clearly just opened up pretty good.

btw - the thread title has a really bad innuendo lying within it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL has always been about windows opening and closing. Seems like the Cowboys' window has slowly been creeping shut for about two/three years now, while the formerly nailed shut window of the Redskins has clearly just opened up pretty good.

yeah it does, but if you read the article you see how snyder has given up the reigns while jones hasnt .

i think that has been the biggest and best change for us

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah it does, but if you read the article you see how snyder has given up the reigns while jones hasnt .

i think that has been the biggest and best change for us

I read it and yeah finally Danny's ego doesn't outweigh actual success.

I'm just glad Al Davis v2 is in our division because with all the talent the Cowboys have had over the years, they should have easily won the division more and been much more competitive in the post season.

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the flip side is that up tempo offense takes teams by suprise and they get off to a quick start

that is my biggest fear game one for us . that we wont be able to substitute enough and the defense wears down .

now it can be overcome (i dont want to be a doom and gloomer ) but just saying the could steal a win there
i just don't think the eagles have improved enough on defense to warrant a huge upset. their offense is going to have to keep ours off the field for long stretches and i don't see that happening. however i do see our offense having the ability to keep the eagles defense on the field for long periods of time.

BlueSC_Icetea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's my main point exactly. Dallas has had all the key pieces in place to make a run, but they haven't been able to produce anything from it. Their stars who have been there the whole time are aging and they have obvious holes on both sides of the ball. Granted this can be said for a lot of teams, but it definitely seems as if the Cowboys and Redskins are heading in two different directions.

Don't forget Bruce Allen and Mike Shanahan put a plan in place that was going to take time to mature so we could reap the benefits. Unfortunately with our cap penalty we weren't able to fully do what we wanted. If we were able bring in a NFC East title with those restrictions, I can't wait until nothing is holding us back. Our future is bright....

sieteseisju

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want the skins beating boys on or off the field.