• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sixers - Revisionist history

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell do I have to do with any of this?

Like I have said before. When you have issues with everybody, you are the issue.

I guess any time someone physically assaults someone of a another race it means they are racist then, huh? That is among the most ignorant things you have ever said on here. If the man were being assaulted because of his race, then it would be racist. Like @logic said, the GIF was from a popular Showtime series and the assault had nothing to do with skin color.

Nice job changing the topic off your miserable failure of a thread though.

Well then if you say so I hope we face the Sixers in round one. We'll let the series decide who's right and who's wrong. Nice knowing that now that the Warriors have been riddled with injuries, you instantly jump on the Philly bandwagon.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All we need, all we really need, yes all we really really need, is love

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then if you say so I hope we face the Sixers in round one. We'll let the series decide who's right and who's wrong. Nice knowing that now that the Warriors have been riddled with injuries, you instantly jump on the Philly bandwagon.
Do you know what jumping on the bandwagon means? @tlance has been the one guy praising "the process" all along while the rest of us were laughing at the Sixers multiple seasons of failure. He's the one guy who should be able to bask in their success now that "the process" is paying off without being called a bandwagon. Kind of like I don't have any problem with you telling us all I told you so about Olidepo and Sabonis.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what jumping on the bandwagon means? @tlance has been the one guy praising "the process" all along while the rest of us were laughing at the Sixers multiple seasons of failure. He's the one guy who should be able to bask in their success now that "the process" is paying off without being called a bandwagon. Kind of like I don't have any problem with you telling us all I told you so about Olidepo and Sabonis.

I find the bolded part a surprise. Look, I didn't have any problem with the Sixers tanking during those years considering the franchise didn't have anything else going for them at the time. Time will tell if it eventually leads to a title . But, I'm not ready the crown them as "team of the future" based on one good season. tlance, who claims to be a Wizards fan, has already done so.

Personally as a Pacers fan and as I've said, I would much rather face Philly than the Wiz in the first round. A healthy and rested John Wall would give us big problems. Shit, they've given us problems without Wall. The fact that tlance is such a debbie-downer toward his own alleged team leads me to question his true fanhood.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

I threw myself on my sword about a month ago re: the George trade.

I was wrong, he was totally right.

I admitted it and the world kept spinning.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time will tell if it eventually leads to a title . But, I'm not ready the crown them as "team of the future" based on one good season. tlance, who claims to be a Wizards fan, has already done so.

What does tlance being a Wizards fan have to do with him saying the Sixers can be the team of the future?

It doesn't require being a Sixers fan to see that potential. It just requires eyes and at least a minimal understanding of the game.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I rushed home from work expecting to log in and find Cane lying in an e-pool of his own e-blood with Mecca standing over him holding his still beating e-heart in her e-hand.

Imagine my disappointment. :pout:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't get it at all.

This year means nothing. It is an experience builder for the 6ers. I keep saying they are the team of the future, not the team of the present.

Now, if your Pacers beat a healthy 6er team in 2-3 years, then you can say you are right. Not now.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does tlance being a Wizards fan have to do with him saying the Sixers can be the team of the future?

It doesn't require being a Sixers fan to see that potential. It just requires eyes and at least a minimal understanding of the game.

Apparently I am not allowed to praise anything another team does. Go figure.

I am guessing @HurricaneDij39 probably has eyes. But the understanding of the game? We all know the answer there. He has made it abundantly clear.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get it at all.

This year means nothing. It is an experience builder for the 6ers. I keep saying they are the team of the future, not the team of the present.

Now, if your Pacers beat a healthy 6er team in 2-3 years, then you can say you are right. Not now.

You know he's still not going to get it, right?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get it at all.

Afraid they might actually lose or something? Looking of strength of schedule the rest of the way, they should indeed have HCA in the first round. No excuse for them to lose the opening series this year, especially considering our roster has the same amount of meager playoff experience as theirs does, if not moreso.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:spit:

Of course Cane is a Nickelback fan. :pound:

But did we really need something else to mock him for?

I wouldn't say I'm a fan of them. Foo Fighters are my preferred choice. Nickelback I just happened to listen to a lot when I was young (in junior high in the early 2000's to be specific), and just started to explore their music again in the last year.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Potential" don't mean shit. Darko Milicic and Kwame Brown also once had potential.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afraid they might actually lose or something? Looking of strength of schedule the rest of the way, they should indeed have HCA in the first round. No excuse for them to lose the opening series this year, especially considering our roster has the same amount of meager playoff experience as theirs does, if not moreso.

Nope. Does not get it.