• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since the Schedule is out...............

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-17

I'm sorry, but after being exposed for lack of short-yardage defense (or lack of any real defense at all), even if Wilson has a stellar game, it's not gonna matter if the D keeps giving leeway.

They're more than welcome to prove me wrong, but I'll be surprised if they finish anywhere but dead last in the division.

This shtick is so dumb.

Let's put an simple avatar bet on it. Hell, I'll give you up to 6 wins. 6 or fewer wins for the Hawks this year and you win.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit my post was hasty...got pretty fed up with how we still have the same person calling D.

If I could strike that post from the thread, I'd be happy to. I was pretty disgusted that evening, and hopefully the right people were cut from the roster after that.

Nice to see a turnaround tonight.

Reactions: JMR

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit my post was hasty...got pretty fed up with how we still have the same person calling D.

If I could strike that post from the thread, I'd be happy to. I was pretty disgusted that evening, and hopefully the right people were cut from the roster after that.

Nice to see a turnaround tonight.
Meh, no harm done. And I probably responded a little harshly to a post/comment that I knew wasn't 100% serious.

Everyone has an emotional overreaction from time to time, which is one reason I try to hold comments on a game until the next day....but we all have our own style. Go Hawks!!