• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Silas Redd and Lache Seastrunk

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silas Redd. I am psyched to have this guy on the team. He was by far the best running back we showed in preseason, not including Alfred. He is tough and always seems to get the most out of every carry. He also seems like he does not get tired. You can put the load on his shoulders. At least that is what we have seen.

Lache Seastrunk. I am speechless. How the heck do we cut this guy? If you say he can't catch I will point out that the 80 yard swing pass was caught around his ankles. We have had a few receivers on this team that would have dropped that one on many occasions. I think Gruden is concerned about his durability. He made a comment after the first preseason game, that he never saw a back get hit more squarely than Lache and that he needs to learn to get down and avoid big hits better. I did not see it, but I did not see his practices. I am bummed about this one.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silas Redd. I am psyched to have this guy on the team. He was by far the best running back we showed in preseason, not including Alfred. He is tough and always seems to get the most out of every carry. He also seems like he does not get tired. You can put the load on his shoulders. At least that is what we have seen.

Lache Seastrunk. I am speechless. How the heck do we cut this guy? If you say he can't catch I will point out that the 80 yard swing pass was caught around his ankles. We have had a few receivers on this team that would have dropped that one on many occasions. I think Gruden is concerned about his durability. He made a comment after the first preseason game, that he never saw a back get hit more squarely than Lache and that he needs to learn to get down and avoid big hits better. I did not see it, but I did not see his practices. I am bummed about this one.
:agree:......there's got to be more moves going forward. If he clears waivers, there's no way he's not going to be re-signed!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
redd earned the spot all i can say