• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sick of hearing about Bledsoe?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, me too. Let's talk about the players that we actually have next year for sure.

Guards:

1) Goran Dragic- GOAT. Only expect him to get better.

2) Isaiah Thomas- Can't wait to see how he fits in our offense. I think him and Dragic could end up an even more dynamic duo than Dragic-Bledsoe (offensively at least).

3) Tyler Ennis- Depending on Bledsoe's situation he may not see the court much next year. If Bledsoe is gone then he will probably get around 10 mins a game and get 20+ mins any game Dragic-Thomas misses.

4) Archie Goodwin- Think this is the year he finally takes a big step forward. He has shown us his ridiculous upside for a while now. Really excited to see him breakout.

5) Gerald Green- He will see time at SF too, but I'll list him as a guard since he'll get a majority of the starts at SG if Bledsoe isn't around. Had a breakout year last year and his three point shooting really, really impressed me. Best dunker in the league.

6) Zoran Dragic?- I think he's on his way over to Phoenix if they expect Bledsoe to go elsewhere in a sign and trade. I like our chances of signing him and he would add depth at SG for us.

Guards= Overall I give our guards an A-. If we bring back Bledsoe then I move it up to an A+ because you really can't find a more talented backcourt in the league with that much depth and potential.

Forwards:

1) PJ Tucker- Love his defense and corner threes. Great role player.. but he needs to remember he is just a role player and nothing more in order for him to be effective. Love his intensity.

2) TJ Warren- Steal of the draft. Should've been a top 7 pick but we got him at 14. Killed it in Summer League which doesn't mean much, but he is going to be a hell of a player. Mark my words.

3) Marcus Morris- Not a huge fan of his but I don't mind him seeing 15-20 mins or so off the bench. Solid shooter, plays well with his bro.

4) Markieff Morris- Think he is also due for a breakout year. I hope we can extend him before the season starts because I have a feeling his price tag will go way up after this season.

5) Anthony Tolliver- Meh. Poor man's Frye.

Forwards: Overall I give our forwards a C+. Don't like our PF rotation at all. Love Tucker-Warren at SF though. We need to take a PF in next year's draft.

Centers:

1) Miles Plumlee- He's alright. Nothing special, really athletic with solid defense (depending on who he guards)

2) Alex Len- Just want to see what he can do if he stays healthy.

3) Shavlik Randolph- Uhm.

Centers: C. Just meh.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have amazing guard depth (even without Bledsoe), but that front court is going to be weak unless the Morri and Len have huge breakout year's.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Securing Zoran would basically assure that Goran re-signs in the offseason.

I'm hoping that the Suns can figure out some sort of sign and trade for Bledsoe (I really don't want him here anymore). Perhaps with Milwaukee for Sanders, Illyasova or the Greek Freak.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer John Henson over any of those three, Orange. He can play C and PF.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was expecting more out of the Suns this offseason, but, looking back, I can see that there was really no one that they could realistically go after to immensely improve the front court.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping the wolves would say fuck the salary cap and take him off our hands!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dieng on the Wolves in intriguing as a target. I don't want anyone else on that roster though so they'd have to include a third team with another piece coming our way along with Dieng to make it happen.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dieng on the Wolves in intriguing as a target. I don't want anyone else on that roster though so they'd have to include a third team with another piece coming our way along with Dieng to make it happen.

They have already said Dieng is off the table. That would be there only intriguing trade piece.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe is selfish. Honestly I think Thomas is just as good as him. We can keep Bledsoe this season and let him go for ll I care. I love Thomas' game.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns will probably offer around 52 million for 4 years. I'd be extremely disappointed if they offer the max after all of this bullshit.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't be a max deal. Our FO would look like a bunch of assholes if they did that after all. My guess is 4 year 52 mil with a bunch of bonuses based on games played, all star appearances, etc.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, me too. Let's talk about the players that we actually have next year for sure.

Guards:

1) Goran Dragic- GOAT. Only expect him to get better.

2) Isaiah Thomas- Can't wait to see how he fits in our offense. I think him and Dragic could end up an even more dynamic duo than Dragic-Bledsoe (offensively at least).

3) Tyler Ennis- Depending on Bledsoe's situation he may not see the court much next year. If Bledsoe is gone then he will probably get around 10 mins a game and get 20+ mins any game Dragic-Thomas misses.

4) Archie Goodwin- Think this is the year he finally takes a big step forward. He has shown us his ridiculous upside for a while now. Really excited to see him breakout.

5) Gerald Green- He will see time at SF too, but I'll list him as a guard since he'll get a majority of the starts at SG if Bledsoe isn't around. Had a breakout year last year and his three point shooting really, really impressed me. Best dunker in the league.

6) Zoran Dragic?- I think he's on his way over to Phoenix if they expect Bledsoe to go elsewhere in a sign and trade. I like our chances of signing him and he would add depth at SG for us.

Guards= Overall I give our guards an A-. If we bring back Bledsoe then I move it up to an A+ because you really can't find a more talented backcourt in the league with that much depth and potential.

Forwards:

1) PJ Tucker- Love his defense and corner threes. Great role player.. but he needs to remember he is just a role player and nothing more in order for him to be effective. Love his intensity.

2) TJ Warren- Steal of the draft. Should've been a top 7 pick but we got him at 14. Killed it in Summer League which doesn't mean much, but he is going to be a hell of a player. Mark my words.

3) Marcus Morris- Not a huge fan of his but I don't mind him seeing 15-20 mins or so off the bench. Solid shooter, plays well with his bro.

4) Markieff Morris- Think he is also due for a breakout year. I hope we can extend him before the season starts because I have a feeling his price tag will go way up after this season.

5) Anthony Tolliver- Meh. Poor man's Frye.

Forwards: Overall I give our forwards a C+. Don't like our PF rotation at all. Love Tucker-Warren at SF though. We need to take a PF in next year's draft.

Centers:

1) Miles Plumlee- He's alright. Nothing special, really athletic with solid defense (depending on who he guards)

2) Alex Len- Just want to see what he can do if he stays healthy.

3) Shavlik Randolph- Uhm.

Centers: C. Just meh.

... good analysis, Sting.