• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should we have time limits?

Should we have time limits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously don't want to be bugging people about being OTC and having to skip people if the league doesn't want a time limit. I hate being the bad cop and Nos being the good cop :D

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to have limits in these exercises. Otherwise, someone will go MIA and other people will lose interest and it sucks when it starts to drag on.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is a catch 22... drafts are more fun and challenging with more owners, but the more owners we get the more it drags on...

we haven't had a smooth draft since we had more than 8 owners, but the last thing any of us want to do is to put a limit to the amount of owners...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to have limits in these exercises. Otherwise, someone will go MIA and other people will lose interest and it sucks when it starts to drag on.

I agree with this when we have new people join but most of our drafts are just the regulars. That being said we do need time limits, it has almost never been a problem, I like the way we have it now, if I were to want to change one thing maybe it would be longer time limits on weekends. The fact I have everyones cell# to text them really makes this a non issue. I think more than anything we just like picking on Ritzy...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other thing, we really don't have to be in such a hurry, I understand people don't wanna wait around all day to make their pick but we have a no skip rule in the first round and as I said I have everyones cell so I think we just keep on keepin' on...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this when we have new people join but most of our drafts are just the regulars. That being said we do need time limits, it has almost never been a problem, I like the way we have it now, if I were to want to change one thing maybe it would be longer time limits on weekends. The fact I have everyones cell# to text them really makes this a non issue. I think more than anything we just like picking on Ritzy...

Then why not pick the no picks on weekend selection for the poll?

Also I do get hurt when I keep hearing shit for skipping people or texting people they are OTC. I keep the draft moving by following the rules but its a thankless job. Its like me working security during lunch duty at the high school. Kids cutting in line and I have to be the guy to tell them to go back to the end of the line. Some kids give me shit because its no big deal that their friend cut, some kids give me shit that some kids cut and I didn't see it, some kids just give me shit to give me shit. But if I allowed everyone to cut it would cause more problems then people realize. Now I am not saying we have a time limit or what would be best but I would like us to at least decide and I will follow the rules in place. Or if people desire I step back and not text who is OTC or when a person is skipped I am TOTALLY fine with it. One less headache. Yes I am having my period and just feel unappreciated. Tired of being the bad guy.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also I do get hurt when I keep hearing shit for skipping people or texting people they are OTC. I keep the draft moving by following the rules but its a thankless job. Its like me working security during lunch duty at the high school. Kids cutting in line and I have to be the guy to tell them to go back to the end of the line. Some kids give me shit because its no big deal that their friend cut, some kids give me shit that some kids cut and I didn't see it, some kids just give me shit to give me shit. But if I allowed everyone to cut it would cause more problems then people realize. Now I am not saying we have a time limit or what would be best but I would like us to at least decide and I will follow the rules in place. Or if people desire I step back and not text who is OTC or when a person is skipped I am TOTALLY fine with it. One less headache. Yes I am having my period and just feel unappreciated. Tired of being the bad guy.

Quit crying bitch we all love ya, keep on being our pain in the ass, I wouldn't have it any other way. We stick with what we have now, it's really not broke so we really don't need to change anything... If you are skipped tough shit this isn't life or death it's a draft with friends on the Hoop!

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My suggestion is Ritz gets 5 minutes everybody else 5 hours :suds:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you need a pint of Ben and Jerry's and a good Lifetime movie?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was strictly giving him shit earlier today.

Left my one man list as to keep us moving along. Hell, I've said Skip Me several times already this draft.

Without a time limit it's be much harder to pick on Ritzy and nobody wants that.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're never the bad guy good sir.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit crying bitch we all love ya, keep on being our pain in the ass, I wouldn't have it any other way. We stick with what we have now, it's really not broke so we really don't need to change anything... If you are skipped tough shit this isn't life or death it's a draft with friends on the Hoop!

Of course you like it this way because you don't have to be the asshole. You get to say whats the hurry Ritz and everyone loves you for it. I get to say sorry Smitty you were OTC for 6 hours and I had to skip you and I get the shit for it. Then they all vote for you because you are Mr. Nice Guy (Half Baked) and that's the only reason they vote you not that you do have the best team or anything. Note: I am kidding. Glad everyone is in favor of the way we are doing it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is buddy I do quite a bit of texting the fellas myself...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is buddy I do quite a bit of texting the fellas myself...

Yes I know they tell me. Your text to them.

Nos: Hey Troy what's up man
UK: Nothing much and you
Nos: I'm trying to figure out new ways of giving Ritzy more gray hairs and hopefully ulcers.
UK: Sounds like fun, let me know how I can help
Nos: Will do, even Smitty is on this
UK: Awesome. Well got to go finish lifting. Just finished benching roseanne arnold 10x's and now onto squats.
Nos: Great job, catch you later.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I know they tell me. Your text to them.

Nos: Hey Troy what's up man
UK: Nothing much and you
Nos: I'm trying to figure out new ways of giving Ritzy more gray hairs and hopefully ulcers.
UK: Sounds like fun, let me know how I can help
Nos: Will do, even Smitty is on this
UK: Awesome. Well got to go finish lifting. Just finished benching roseanne arnold 10x's and now onto squats.
Nos: Great job, catch you later.

HAHAHAHA, you think its just me, UK and Smitty...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritz didn't text me this last time I was on the clock.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritz didn't text me this last time I was on the clock.

Cuz I was bothering with texts about your league. :D Thanks again for your help and invite.