• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should the Patriots purposely lose games so they can draft a QB that keeps them relevant?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your post proves my point that you are weak minded. Your favorite team is unable to compete on the field so you have to look for a crutch to lean on; but no matter how much you whine, even if the balls were a psi lb low that does't explain the inability of your favorites team defense to hold the Patriots to less than 40 points in some time. All that combined with your child like need to troll over an entertainment industry product.
The sad part is, you could've beat us without cheating......but you still did! This wasn't the first time! Your organization is a joke

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad part is, you could've beat us without cheating......but you still did! This wasn't the first time! Your organization is a joke

The funny thing is your favorite team is known for cheating and still can't beat any significant other team in the NFL>

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is your favorite team is known for cheating and still can't beat any significant other team in the NFL>
We never had draft pics taken away or a fine....m and our QB never got suspended! Hahahaha

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We never had draft pics taken away or a fine....m and our QB never got suspended! Hahahaha

and that has nothing to do with the fact the Colts have cheated for years.

Throw in the fact the owner is a drug addict and alcholic.

What a scummy franchise, that can't even win to help it seem better.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not flag football boys. The New England Patriots will continue to be more respected as a team than the Indianapolis Colts and Brady will continue to be more respected than Peyton Manning, warts and all.

Somehow I think that's the main reason for this chant by 3 year olds. Because they know it to be true.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not flag football boys. The New England Patriots will continue to be more respected as a team than the Indianapolis Colts and Brady will continue to be more respected than Peyton Manning, warts and all.

Somehow I think that's the main reason for this chant by 3 year olds. Because they know it to be true.
More respected? Hahaha.....nobody respects cheaters! True story!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and that has nothing to do with the fact the Colts have cheated for years.

Throw in the fact the owner is a drug addict and alcholic.

What a scummy franchise, that can't even win to help it seem better.
Go to bed little boy! Hahaha

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to bed little boy! Hahaha

You know who says stuff like? Little boys like yourself. You sound like you are in the early teens age range.

Whine all you want, the SB trophy resides at the Pats Hall of Fame in Foxborough MA, and that's not going to change.

Looking forward to the Pats game against the Colts this year, it's looking like it's going to be an epic beatdown for the ages.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BP5Opfd.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who says stuff like? Little boys like yourself. You sound like you are in the early teens age range.

Whine all you want, the SB trophy resides at the Pats Hall of Fame in Foxborough MA, and that's not going to change.

Looking forward to the Pats game against the Colts this year, it's looking like it's going to be an epic beatdown for the ages.
Take pride in your self inflicted trophy! We all see it as blasphemy to the NFL and competitive sports! Hahaha

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take pride in your self inflicted trophy! We all see it as blasphemy to the NFL and competitive sports! Hahaha

Doesn't matter what you think. The Patriots are the current champions, your whining doesn't change that.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid is a fukin riot!

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be amused at all! As a matter of fact, had I been in your position, I'd probably stop defending Brady and would probably quit posting about the Patriots altogether!
I'm taking @NEPatsfan 's side on this one. You never stop defending your team, even in high adversity. Haters gonna hate, but regardless of DeflateGate, a Pats fan should still have his team's back.