• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Mike Riley keep his job after this season?

Should Mike Riley Have HIs Job After This Season?

• Total voters

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned your voice before and others agree you have the voice of a little girl but whatever it's your problem, not mine. The OL statement most likely applies to a majority of the roster. The obvious problem with the polar opposite of Pelini is the guy is not assertive enough to get the guys to get behind him - nice guy/timid guy. We'll finish dead last in the worst division in the FBS -So yes Jed, yes by all means let's have 5 more year please - just because you said so.

Hahaha, how sad. None of this is about what I said, or sadly for you, your weird fascination with my voice on the radio. It's about being rational and of having common sense. Clearly that is why you can't comprehend.

Yeah, the players can't get behind Riley at all. You are absolutely right. By the way, have you talked to the players about this? But then again, it must be true - just because you said so.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see Riley's recruits also, but I watch the Beavers last night and those guys played much like our guys do. Not a bunch to look forward to if that is what we ultimately get.

Any confident coach would come here, and Pelini was not fired because he was 9-3, so let's not pretend he was and that could have any bearing on a down the road hire.

So how Riley's former players play under a new coach is Riley's fault and not the new coach's fault.

And how Nebraska former coach's former players play is Riley's fault and not the former coach's fault?

BRILLIANT!!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there is seriously a clear answer on this. If anyone is sitting here saying that in-game decision making and management has been good this season, they are in complete denial.

We're probably 4 dumb coaching decisions away from being a 2-loss team at the worst right now.

So to say that we're a 3-win team simply because Riley doesn't have the right guys and hasn't had enough time is ridiculous.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there is seriously a clear answer on this. If anyone is sitting here saying that in-game decision making and management has been good this season, they are in complete denial.

We're probably 4 dumb coaching decisions away from being a 2-loss team at the worst right now.

So to say that we're a 3-win team simply because Riley doesn't have the right guys and hasn't had enough time is ridiculous.
Of course there is no clear answer. But that is why I bring up the other stuff to the dumbasses.

By no means do I think we are a 3 win team solely due to the system change and the talent level. Very questionable coaching decisions have been made. But baring NCAA violations or criminal situations, saying a coach needs to be fired after 1 year is just dumb as hell

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there is no clear answer. But that is why I bring up the other stuff to the dumbasses.

By no means do I think we are a 3 win team solely due to the system change and the talent level. Very questionable coaching decisions have been made. But baring NCAA violations or criminal situations, saying a coach needs to be fired after 1 year is just dumb as hell

Yeah. Big difference between 'Wishing a guy was never hired', and 'Wanting him fired' in year one.

They've got to live with their commitment for a reasonable amount of time. That is at the very least until the end of 2016.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you are referring to what i posted that is not what I said. Plenty of teams have coaches who call questionable plays and screw up clock management but they win games. Close games are lost by the players on the field. There are always details that if cleaned up would make the difference.
To be clear by no way did I say that the play calls don't matter. What I said is the fact that we were in the positions that they mattered is because of the personnel on the field and that is not necessarily the round peg, square hole theory either. The players on this team play sloppy football and have no passion. Is that coaching, moral, just the wrong joes? I don't know that's another question but the number of passes vs. the number of runs did not make us 3-6.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are referring to what i posted that is not what I said. Plenty of teams have coaches who call questionable plays and screw up clock management but they win games. Close games are lost by the players on the field. There are always details that if cleaned up would make the difference.
To be clear by no way did I say that the play calls don't matter. What I said is the fact that we were in the positions that they mattered is because of the personnel on the field and that is not necessarily the round peg, square hole theory either. The players on this team play sloppy football and have no passion. Is that coaching, moral, just the wrong joes? I don't know that's another question but the number of passes vs. the number of runs did not make us 3-6.

I wasn't sir

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how Riley's former players play under a new coach is Riley's fault and not the new coach's fault.

And how Nebraska former coach's former players play is Riley's fault and not the former coach's fault?

BRILLIANT!!!!
Don't be emotional over the radio voice thing, you also possibly sound like a boy, a pre pubescent one though. You jumped to many conclusions quickly - so just try to comprehend this, I never said anything about Riley's former players and their play being his fault. It's just that guys in his system of pro pass and have been there for some years don't seem to do much better than what we see in his new team - no conclusions or indictments inferred - just an observation. If your goal is to come on here with loaded polls so you can call people somehow inferior to yourself, then you are simply a sad little man.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hold on, I've already used the sad little man line recently. You have to come up with your own material.

edit: I did take notice of the pre-pubescent line. That's original but can I ask, Why you checking out his pubes?

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
lol

It's gettin' chippy up in here

Nebraska football is in an emotional state right now.
golf-rage-01.gif

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the point of your posting on this board is based solely on your thinking your not a poem writing dumbass that hold dates dear to you heart that others tend to give less that one shit about as most folks live for today. You come here starting crap and that is your MO. I had your number years ago obstreperous alto.