• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should I Divorce The Chargers Now Or Wait 'Til They Leave...

Should I Punt The Chargers Now Or Wait Until I See The Taillights?

• Yep. The suck worse than ever and Spanos is an asshole.

• Nope. Maybe Divine Intervention will change them. Wait and see.

• Could be worse. Could be Cleveland.

• Salmon with steamed vegetables. Sapporo beer.

• Other.

Results are only viewable after voting.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether it's LV or Oakland, they're still the fucking Raiders and I can't root for them. Plus I'm not gonna bandwagon a team that suddenly is good again, no matter how desperate I am to see I team I like win a championship. I'd rather quit the NFL altogether than root for that team.

"Are you quitting on me? Well are you?!! THEN QUIT, YOU SLIMY FUCKING LOOKING WALRUS PIECE OF SHIT!!! GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY OBSTACLE!! GET THE FUCK DOWN OFF OF MY OBSTACLE!! NOW!!

MOVE IT! I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR BALLS OFF, SO YOU CAN NOT CONTAMINATE THE REST OF THE WORLD!!

I WILL MOTIVATE YOU PRIVATE PYLE, IF IT SHORT DICKS EVERY CANIBAL ON THE CONGO!!"

Lee Ermey:thumb:

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be able to root for the Broncos either, can't stand them although not as much as the Raiduhs. I've always been a big Aaron Rodgers fan because he was a local guy so I could root for the Packers. I just don't know if I'll have the interest/desire to follow the NFL if I keep seeing Rivers, Allen, Bosa, etc playing for an LA team. Bad enough that they could be leaving San Diego, where they could be going makes it 10x worse. San Diego Sports teams have had horrible luck throughout the years, this is when they need a miracle. :pray:
Of those three, the Broncos are by far the hardest to route for and I can only do it when the Bolts aren't playing. We are going to the Chargers/Chiefs game on the 1st. Wasn't planning on making the trip this year but it looks like this will be my last chance to catch one last game at the Q.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of those three, the Broncos are by far the hardest to route for and I can only do it when the Bolts aren't playing. We are going to the Chargers/Chiefs game on the 1st. Wasn't planning on making the trip this year but it looks like this will be my last chance to catch one last game at the Q.
I was wanting to go to a 2nd game this year(went to the Saints/Chargers game), but between the teams struggles and the possible move I just didn't feel up to making the trip. Have fun, hopefully they end the year on a high note.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joey Bosa is going to be one of the best players in the league, I just picked up the Chargers D in my keeper.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joey Bosa is going to be one of the best players in the league, I just picked up the Chargers D in my keeper.
Which nob do you prefer, Bosa or Suh? Sorry I had to poke fun at ya.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which nob do you prefer, Bosa or Suh? Sorry I had to poke fun at ya.

Suh, but I figure by the time he starts going downhill, Bosa will be hitting his prime. So I'm good for awhile.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a jab at him asking which jock does he prefer between the two. He loves both players.

Pretty sure I was one of the only fans on the planet who had Bosa going to the Chargers at 3 in mocks. I thought he was the best D player in the draft then, and he's looking like it now.

Duke of Douchington

Needle Mover
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, but on the other hand, the public benefits from sports teams in the area due to the jobs and revenue that comes with professional sports.

Yea, those couple hundred minimum wage jobs that offer 4-5 hour shifts, 8 times a year slinging cheese curds or helping morons find their seats totally justifies the cost.

Granted, I'm kidding about the 8 times a year thing...but they aren't hosting events at these places 5x a week for an 8 hour day. The public shouldn't be on the hook for this shit.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a life long Cubs fan, I believe that you cheer for the team you picked in childhood forever.

However, I have never had to deal with a relocating team.

I think you are stuck with the Chargers unless they move. At that point, I would not judge you for defecting somewhere else. They already abandoned you, you owe them nothing.

When the Sonics left town I was DONE rooting for them, I was actually rooting against them with a passion... I love Kevin Durant and want him to succeed, but I hated the thought of Clay Bennett winning a title and hoisting that trophy over his head... I couldn't be happier that Durant is back on the West coast with the Warriors... I"m actually following the Warriors big time this year and I hope they win it all ...