• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Cousins Request A Trade

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass. Instead of glancing at avatars why don't you read what they say before commenting. :doh:

He thought TLF was a Suns fan. :fify:
I know I need to change it - but I've been really busy and haven't had time yet. LOL

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That awkward handshake lol
If I was Cousins, I would have washed my hands with hot soapy water, certain viruses like the nanosporus virus can't be killed with germ killer. I never did like Karl any way though. Never did see what people liked about him

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha yeah it throws me off every time too at first since the logo is so big and the words are kinda small.
It is a shame that the Suns never won one with Nash and they would have if it wasn't for cheap shot Rob and his flagarant

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was Cousins, I would have washed my hands with hot soapy water, certain viruses like the nanosporus virus can't be killed with germ killer. I never did like Karl any way though. Never did see what people liked about him

He's the best coach at losing in the first round of playoffs. Nobody is better.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the best coach at losing in the first round of playoffs. Nobody is better.
Hey, we finally agree on something - the only reason he did as well as he did was because Denver has an advantage with the altitude on home games. Coaching Denver Nuggets away - he never won as many for that reason - no edge

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it isn't! The suns never won one because they're shit...
Sarver is insanely cheap as well.

That Suns roster at one point could have been amazing. They let Joe Johnson go- sold the pick that became Rondo- dumped picks that became Ibaka to get rid of the awful Kurt Thomas contract.

If Gilbert or Cuban or half a dozen owners owned the Suns at that point in history- the Suns likely would have won a title or two. So much missed opportunity there.