• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shottenheimer interviewing for Asst Coach/OC job at UGA

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L FYI.... Shotty is calling the plays! In case you dont know, our qb is doing what Shotty tells him to do!

Really? do you really think if we had Rogers or Tom Brady was in there we would be getting shut down like that in the second half? no. it's because we have backup quarterbacks in there and he is limited on what he can do and what he can call. It's funny though if it was Sam in there it would be all his fault lol.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Arizona should fire whoever the offense of coordinator is after that playoff game lol.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? do you really think if we had Rogers or Tom Brady was in there we would be getting shut down like that in the second half? no. it's because we have backup quarterbacks in there and he is limited on what he can do and what he can call. It's funny though if it was Sam in there it would be all his fault lol.

No, according to you if Sam was in there we would be piling up 30-40 points a game, and other teams wouldn't be able to adjust to his greatness!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougar. I now firmly believe you have a reading comprehension issue. Perhaps you should get tested.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Arizona should fire whoever the offense of coordinator is after that playoff game lol.

They just need to fire whoever decided that Ryan Lindley should be the starter. Going from Palmer to Stanton was bad enough, but to then go to Lindley was just scary bad. Logan Thomas couldn't possibly have been that bad, could he?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's gone so u don't have to worry about him anymore!! Now Sam has to learn a new playbook

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is official. The Score is reporting Shotty has left to take the OC job at the University of Georgia!!!

AMEN AMEN AMEN :clap::yahoo::10::omg::agree::suds:

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Heupel will be named the OC of the Rams... book it now!! Bradford's QB coach at OU.....

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

can't argue with that.

It's funny how no one has blamed out backup QB's. it must be all schottys fault.

We'll see what happens next year now that he's gone.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't argue with that.

It's funny how no one has blamed out backup QB's. it must be all schottys fault.

We'll see what happens next year now that he's gone.

Exactly. that's what I fine so crazy about these haters. They're just pissed because Bradfords not in there and they can't moan about him. The guys been here three years with not too much talent but it's all his fault. Not saying he's the best by any means but just don't see why he's getting all the blame. Most people on here seem to love the fire people lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all of this is true, then we will see more clearly on whether Shottenheimer is part of the problem on offense instead of part of the solution.
Truer words Retro,

I know there have always been much better OC's out there however we can do much worse than BS at OC.

:nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not like Sam played anyway... everything is so similar, we don't need to recreate the wheel, we just need someone a little more innovative!.
FIFY! :yahoo:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's gone so u don't have to worry about him anymore!! Now Sam has to learn a new playbook

Omg, poor Sammie, don't the other players have to also! Plus for the most part most teams run the same plays, it just comes down to execution. Was Shotty that much worse than any other average OC, no, but that's not what we want, we don't want average, we want, we need someone better!

Supposedly Sammie is a smart boy, learning another playbook shouldn't be an issue, that is a :bullshit: excuse for him and always has been!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you for real? In your reply please use the word " manlove" to prove you aren't a bot!

So you are saying if Sammie boy was in there we have different plays that we use after halftime:lol: but with the backups we are going to try this or that, and we "can't" use this or that play because only Sammie can use those? Get real!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg, poor Sammie, don't the other players have to also! Plus for the most part most teams run the same plays, it just comes down to execution. Was Shotty that much worse than any other average OC, no, but that's not what we want, we don't want average, we want, we need someone better!

Supposedly Sammie is a smart boy, learning another playbook shouldn't be an issue, that is a :bullshit: excuse for him and always has been!

its not an excuse its a fact. you have no idea how hard it is to learn a new system lol, its not a few plays. its like learning a new language. and yes everyone will have to learn it, thats my point it will set them back. sam will do fine its the other idiots that will be lining up in the wrong spot, running the wrong pattern etc.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you for real? In your reply please use the word " manlove" to prove you aren't a bot!

So you are saying if Sammie boy was in there we have different plays that we use after halftime:lol: but with the backups we are going to try this or that, and we "can't" use this or that play because only Sammie can use those? Get real!

thats not what i was saying but actually yes I'm sure sam knew the offense better then the back ups and he also knows how to kill a play and run another one if its not going to work. yes Sned they usually have to cut the playbook down for the back ups.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not an excuse its a fact. you have no idea how hard it is to learn a new system lol, its not a few plays. its like learning a new language. and yes everyone will have to learn it, thats my point it will set them back. sam will do fine its the other idiots that will be lining up in the wrong spot, running the wrong pattern etc.

Do you speak another language, I do, it's not like learning another language:bullshit:

And of course it's not Sammies fault, it's the "other idiots" that will have an issue with the new play book, because Sammie is so much smarter. So if Sammie is so smart the new system should be no problem, if Sanmmie is such a great leader, he should have the "other idiots" on the same page come game time!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats not what i was saying but actually yes I'm sure sam knew the offense better then the back ups and he also knows how to kill a play and run another one if its not going to work. yes Sned they usually have to cut the playbook down for the back ups.

Wow, whatever!