• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman says what we all think. Kipers an idiot

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooner or later trash talking guys like this implode and eventually screw-up. Cases in point, Richie Incognito and Ndamakung Suh. It is just a matter of time for Steve Smith to follow suit and eventually this guy is going to get caught by his own mouth as in the other examples cited.

The guy in your avatar practically invented trash talk in the NFL.

What do you think Deacon Jones would be like today? I know, playing great football and pissing a lot of people off....... then I'm sure he would implode.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deacon Jones didn't run his mouth as much this guy and the man is dead. He sure as hell used his hands alot though. I don't know what Deacon would be like today. All I know is today's trash talking is taken more seriously then in Deacon's era.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deacon Jones didn't run his mouth as much this guy and the man is dead. He sure as hell used his hands alot though. I don't know what Deacon would be like today. All I know is today's trash talking is taken more seriously then in Deacon's era.

Deacon talked just as much trash. There just wasn't as many cameras. But he was well known to regularly get under people's skin, before, during and after games.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooner or later trash talking guys like this implode and eventually screw-up. Cases in point, Richie Incognito and Ndamakung Suh. It is just a matter of time for Steve Smith to follow suit and eventually this guy is going to get caught by his own mouth as in the other examples cited.

So you're comparing a guy who's making a contrived effort to get attention with a couple of players who are truly batshit crazy. DB's and receivers are the biggest prima donna's in sports. The thing with Sherman is that people are willing to shove the mic in his face because so many fans are taking the bate.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've not looked at Kiper's big board since he had Logan Thomas at #4 last year. I'm guessing he's no longer on it but it wouldn't surprise me if he's #6 now.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give the Seattle Seahawks Draft a D,yeah they drafted Russel Wilson so what he will just be sitting on the bench.

Last edited by a moderator: