• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman mic'd up (video)

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really glad this video surfaced

Sherman is never the type to start or pick a fight. But he damn sure finishes one if someone picks it with him.

And to comment on Sherman's history with Crabtree. The story is, they were together in the off season during Larry Fitzgerald's work out camp and Crab was spewing off with Sherman. What I know about Sherman is...if you show him respect he will show you respect right back. If you show him disrespect then he's going to keep that in the back of his mind and when the time comes he will expose you for it.

Now...I think Sherman's intents when he slapped Crab on the butt and reached his hands out were genuine and he actually wanted to say good game...but I could see how Crab can misinterpret that as Sherman just trying to be an asshole so he pushed his face mask back.

I think in a sense it was just both sides misunderstanding each other and now it's blown up by the media.

I'm glad you can see that, because any unbiased person can tell he obviously WAS trying to be an asshole and rub it in with Crabtree.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and many others jumped the gun though,i have learned through the years to hold off on things and let things play out before making rash judgement's.

With Crab's walking away,the Lane hit etc if anyone wishes to point at a team not being classy it is the Niner's the facts speak for themselves,but in the end i don't care and will not post on it anymore this is football it is not always about being classy and nice while guys are pounding eachother.

What next Boxer's holding hands after bout's and kissing?

You're right...most players seem to be able to maintain their class, but not all.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and many others jumped the gun though,i have learned through the years to hold off on things and let things play out before making rash judgement's.

With Crab's walking away,the Lane hit etc if anyone wishes to point at a team not being classy it is the Niner's the facts speak for themselves,but in the end i don't care and will not post on it anymore this is football it is not always about being classy and nice while guys are pounding eachother.

What next Boxer's holding hands after bout's and kissing?

And I have since admitted being wrong. That never seems to affect your posting. It's always gifs of Sherman putting the choke sign on and then you having one that laughs at that. Do you have ANY class whatsoever?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so it begins:

champ-class-sherman-noclass.jpg

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF fans have bought another billboard in Seattle too.

sherman-billboard.jpg

I don't want to do this (I think it'd be rubbing it in) but I'd laugh if I saw a billboard in San Fran that showed this:

307T5xK.png

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad to see Sherman shown in a different light. And going to shake hands with some of the Niner's should remind us fans that most of the vile and nasty trash talking is just on these boards. This is a great rivalry because both teams are really good and both have a level of respect for each other.

In any game their are going to be players who just rub each other the wrong way. Steve Smith and Aqib Talib come to mind. They were so after each other it was almost funny.
And in every game there are going to be players who know each other and a good friends.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crab probably was being a little bitch, but Shermans actions made crabtree look like the victim. He's gotta be smarter than that.

Video won't load for me, but I assume it is putting sherman in a good light. Based on Sherman also "trying to be a friendly guy" last season to the Skins as well, I have a feeling he is just a condescending prick.
:nono:
I still haven't heard any sound with Crabtree talking trash. IMO on that play he should have been talking trash on Kaepernick.. Crab did have him beat. I can't fault Crabtree for pushing him away even though all Sherman said was "good game", I'm sure Crabtree was pissed at his qb for not getting the ball to him to make the play. You just gotta let that go. Even if it wasn't trash talk and he really meant what he said, that wasn't the time to do it.

I really liked when he went up to LaMichael James and asked him if he was ok then said "make sure Bowman knows I hope hes ok"
That is the side of him those outside of Seattle don't often get to see, but that's how he is. To the person who said he wouldn't go say good game after a loss, well that's wrong to.

I don't care if you like him or hate him, but don't judge him without at least knowing the truth. There are quite a few in the national media saying he is a cancer to the team or otherwise painting his words as meaning more than they do. He is upbeat and supportive of everyone on his team and we have seen him talking and congratulating players from other teams after games as well. He is a fierce competitor on the field, but really not like that once the game ends.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did peek at what a lot of others are saying about him, and most of it is garbage. But that's what seems to feed people these days. It's why there relationships suck, their health sucks, their jobs suck everything. They just fill it with garbage.

and I don't even care so much for the interview after and being amped up, it's the chocking signs, the jabs, the rubbing it in after a hard fought game and you realize you're going to win. I hate that stuff. From anyone.

Players don't have to like each other. I don't really care too much how the verbalize it in an interview as long as it pertains to football. I do hate how some conduct themselves on the field of play though, and it seems to be getting worse.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did peek at what a lot of others are saying about him, and most of it is garbage. But that's what seems to feed people these days. It's why there relationships suck, their health sucks, their jobs suck everything. They just fill it with garbage.

and I don't even care so much for the interview after and being amped up, it's the chocking signs, the jabs, the rubbing it in after a hard fought game and you realize you're going to win. I hate that stuff. From anyone.

Players don't have to like each other. I don't really care too much how the verbalize it in an interview as long as it pertains to football. I do hate how some conduct themselves on the field of play though, and it seems to be getting worse.

ShermanChokeSign.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww, aren't you cute lol.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The video is just a longer version of the same idiot....feel sorry for Seahawk players and fans that have to suffer this goof.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The video is just a longer version of the same idiot....feel sorry for Seahawk players and fans that have to suffer this goof.

So you are going to sit there and tell us you wouldn't want him on your team if he became available in FA? Go ahead and try telling us that. You'd have to be a fucking idiot to go there. Unlike T.O. or some of the other brash players before him, Sherman isn't a cancer in the locker room and has 100% full support of his team. You have no downside to having him on your team unless you care about what others think of him.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that your way of saying if Sherman was a 9'er you'd be wanting him off your team RD? Come now, be honest.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the video of his postgame interview after the Saints game? He was talking trash throughout the entire game yet gave nothing but praise, hugs and congrats to Graham and Brees.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that your way of saying if Sherman was a 9'er you'd be wanting him off your team RD? Come now, be honest.

No, I like Sherman. I'm talking about your, douchebag brother, DoubleJive up there. He's always posting trollish shit about our fan base and team and then has the nerve to speak about class or lack thereof. He's you guys' Breaker and gets on my nerves.

You'd have to go through the thread a little more and see what I mean.

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are going to sit there and tell us you wouldn't want him on your team if he became available in FA?

Yes, precisely.

I don't want an idiot goof like Sherman anywhere near a 49ers uniform anymore than I'd wish to be a Seahack fan having to defend this shit-stain.

(There I said it and I mean it :nod: )

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I like Sherman. I'm talking about your, douchebag brother, DoubleJive up there. He's always posting trollish shit about our fan base and team and then has the nerve to speak about class or lack thereof. He's you guys' Breaker and gets on my nerves.

You'd have to go through the thread a little more and see what I mean.

Oh we are all aware of who DJ is and trust me, he gets pissed off at some of the rest of us at times too. Breaker? lol. I get where you are going, but there is only one and not likely to ever be anyone else in his same zip code.

Let's face it, there are plenty of Seahawk fans that hate SF enough to not be civil to any of their fans and vice versa. There are way more uncivil SF fans on this site than Seattle ones because your population in general is at least 10x ours. Still, that's what rivalries are all about. I kind of laugh at the asshats who take it so seriously on both sides.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, precisely.

I don't want an idiot goof like Sherman anywhere near a 49ers uniform anymore than I'd wish to be a Seahack fan having to defend this shit-stain.

(There I said it and I mean it :nod: )

Which confirms something we have known for a long time given our history with your shit talking over Boise State: You are a complete and utter moron. And in this case a liar. There, I said it and I mean it.

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which confirms something we have known for a long time given our history with your shit talking over Boise State: You are a complete and utter moron. And in this case a liar. There, I said it and I mean it.

:bawling: