• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman mic'd up (video)

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said this all along he is nothing more than a young man that is very good at what he does that is totally happy to be going to the SB .. crabtree was the one being the little BITCH IMO

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crab probably was being a little bitch, but Shermans actions made crabtree look like the victim. He's gotta be smarter than that.

Video won't load for me, but I assume it is putting sherman in a good light. Based on Sherman also "trying to be a friendly guy" last season to the Skins as well, I have a feeling he is just a condescending prick.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't find it on here so I'm posting this.

Helluva lot different than just the little bit that the world saw. After watching this I've totally changed my mind on how I felt abt his postgame rant. LMAO at him squeezing Erin Andrews and her squeaking before the camera went on.

'Sound FX': Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman and San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree clash - NFL Videos

I'm mixed on all this anyway. I understand the heat of the moment reactions, and I understand and accept the bravado and the self proclamation of being the best. I have issues with publicly degrading your fellow players, it's unprofessional and uncalled for.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still haven't heard any sound with Crabtree talking trash. IMO on that play he should have been talking trash on Kaepernick.. Crab did have him beat. I can't fault Crabtree for pushing him away even though all Sherman said was "good game", I'm sure Crabtree was pissed at his qb for not getting the ball to him to make the play. You just gotta let that go. Even if it wasn't trash talk and he really meant what he said, that wasn't the time to do it.

I really liked when he went up to LaMichael James and asked him if he was ok then said "make sure Bowman knows I hope hes ok"

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand both reactions from these two guys. The Seahawks just made it to the biggest game of their lives and Sherman made the big play to seal the game. Crabtree just lost the game when it looked like they would score and pull the game out. I wouldn't be ready to have a guy tell me good game immediately after that play.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really liked when he went up to LaMichael James and asked him if he was ok then said "make sure Bowman knows I hope hes ok"

That was classy of him if you ask me.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand both reactions from these two guys. The Seahawks just made it to the biggest game of their lives and Sherman made the big play to seal the game. Crabtree just lost the game when it looked like they would score and pull the game out. I wouldn't be ready to have a guy tell me good game immediately after that play.

yea I suppose your right there too .. the f'n press corps just made this into a bigger issue than it needs to be .. hell i would be talking shit too .. fuck you if you cant take a joke would be my attitude :suds::yahoo:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a PSU guy... As long as he was worried abt Bowman, he's fine by me.

Bowman is such a good dude. I'm still upset about the injury. I just hope he makes a complete recovery because he deserves that.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really glad this video surfaced

Sherman is never the type to start or pick a fight. But he damn sure finishes one if someone picks it with him.

And to comment on Sherman's history with Crabtree. The story is, they were together in the off season during Larry Fitzgerald's work out camp and Crab was spewing off with Sherman. What I know about Sherman is...if you show him respect he will show you respect right back. If you show him disrespect then he's going to keep that in the back of his mind and when the time comes he will expose you for it.

Now...I think Sherman's intents when he slapped Crab on the butt and reached his hands out were genuine and he actually wanted to say good game...but I could see how Crab can misinterpret that as Sherman just trying to be an asshole so he pushed his face mask back.

I think in a sense it was just both sides misunderstanding each other and now it's blown up by the media.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen people comment on Sherman getting "beat" on this play. Just because a receiver gets behind you, it doesnt mean you got beat. These Seattle corners are obviously physical at the line and a lot of receivers get behind them. But they have excellent technique, downfield speed and athleticism to make up for when the ball is in the air. This is by design. Almost every ball thrown Sherman's way is because the qb sees that his guy has a step on him after getting mugged at the line, and quite often those still end up going the other way.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great point. Looks like instead of using his words to express his frustrations, Crabtree got physical instead. Apparently, they were both riled up in the heat of the moment, it's just too bad for Sherman that the whole world heard his rant over...and over, and over, ad nauseam. A rare case where the words spoke louder than the actions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people realize that teams can edit out what the players say and Crabtree is silent in that so what does that tell you?

What it means is he was using some very colorful language,,,so yah see you all who bashed Sherman were wrong.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Crabtree did not go and shake hands just like his coach has done,,,so which team is more respectful?

I am not going to hold my breathe or wait for the village idiots to respond.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people realize that teams can edit out what the players say and Crabtree is silent in that so what does that tell you?

What it means is he was using some very colorful language,,,so yah see you all who bashed Sherman were wrong.

Didn't you admit to going to prison for selling cocaine? Stfu already. You have no room to talk about someone being classless. Also, learn how to use a fucking comma. You don't use them like this,,,,,.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. The antics between those exemplified nothing but respect and sportsmanship. :) Actions to make anyone proud

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you admit to going to prison for selling cocaine? Stfu already. You have no room to talk about someone being classless. Also, learn how to use a fucking comma. You don't use them like this,,,,,.

I never went to the big house for selling anything,never said that.

As far as class you couldn't shine my shoe's,,,,,,,:yahoo:

Admit it you and the Sherman,Hawk hater's jumped the gun big time and the facts of the game was the Niners were the classless one's,but hey you are too bias to admit it.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never went to the big house for selling anything,never said that.

As far as class you couldn't shine my shoe's,,,,,,,:yahoo:

Admit it you and the Sherman,Hawk hater's jumped the gun big time and the facts of the game was the Niners were the classless one's,but hey you are too bias to admit it.

I don't hate Sherman or the Hawks. As far as me shining your shoes, that's hilarious. I would never serve another. I certainly wouldn't shine their shoes. A prisoner getting his shoes shined is beyond moronic.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and many others jumped the gun though,i have learned through the years to hold off on things and let things play out before making rash judgement's.

With Crab's walking away,the Lane hit etc if anyone wishes to point at a team not being classy it is the Niner's the facts speak for themselves,but in the end i don't care and will not post on it anymore this is football it is not always about being classy and nice while guys are pounding eachother.

What next Boxer's holding hands after bout's and kissing?