• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Percy Harvin cleared to resume practice...also Sherman mic'd up

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Please for the love of God Percy stay healthy for 4 quarters.

Remember all the comments about Sherman being a douche walking up to Crabtree and smacking him on the ass "talking shit"? So much for that speculation by the Sherman haters.

Sherman - Richard Sherman and Michael Crabtree mic'd

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops someone posted the vid already in another thread. My fault.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Percy can't stay all 4Q but helps gives the team a moment that lifts the team or two/opens it up for someone else than to me the trade was worth everything. Why? It was a sign to the team and to everyone else that we where going for it and he was brought in to give a spark thus it would be mission accomplished for me.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If having Percy on the field draws one man out of the box to clear a lane for Lynch then he was worth every penny as far as I'm concerned.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fyi, it looks like the auto embed for youtube and tweets isn't working anymore for some reason. It's back to doing it the old way.

for those that don't remember that means putting up your own tags for embedding them.
For youtube just copy the long string of the video that comes after ?v= in the URL. for the video above that is IZSPtCTI7jk#t=63 and place that between two tags youtube and /youtube with the brackets [] around both tags.

for tweets just copy the long string of numbers of the tweet and put it between two tags tweet and /tweet with [] around both tags.

Not sure why the auto embed isn't working anymore.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Harvin could completely change our offense and be the wild card for us that brings Seattle its first shiny new Lombardi trophy. Cannot wait!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvin has tried to come back twice and lasted a handful of plays in one game and the first half of the other. I'm not saying he is made of glass, but I'm not sure any of us should pin all of our hopes on his playing a full and complete game at this point. He is still in preseason form at best and that has to be a concern.

There is no doubt he changes the dynamic of the offense and forces the defense to do more than camp on Lynch for 40 plays, but there is no telling how long he lasts.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm cautiously optimistic.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvin has tried to come back twice and lasted a handful of plays in one game and the first half of the other. I'm not saying he is made of glass, but I'm not sure any of us should pin all of our hopes on his playing a full and complete game at this point. He is still in preseason form at best and that has to be a concern.

There is no doubt he changes the dynamic of the offense and forces the defense to do more than camp on Lynch for 40 plays, but there is no telling how long he lasts.
Game 1: It wasn't the plays he was in on that kept Harvin from anything; It was the recovery time afterward. This is the Super Bowl. There is no recovery time afterward. Other than being knocked out of the game, he's gonna be all in til the end.

Game 2: Clearly the Saints had a plan to hit him (and Tate) hard whenever they could to try to minimize their effect on the game. It worked for Harvin giving him 2 concussions. Sure, the Broncos could do that too, but I think we'll be trying to put him in positions like the end around play in the Saints game to keep him out of those positions where he is vulnerable.

I really don't think those 2 games have much of anything to tell us about how he should perform in the Super Bowl.