• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman appreciates all you haters

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman won me over when he showed he had a sense of humor about himself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi_ly7HTSzk]NFL STAR RICHARD SHERMAN 'PUNKS' FANS ON BOURBON STREET - YouTube[/ame]

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman won me over when he showed he had a sense of humor about himself.

It is hard to figure him out. Many of us believe most of his hot air is a total act. He graduated with a degree in communications specializing in marketing. He laughs at himself and is chill outside of his post game stuff and the stunt with Bayless. He has parlayed his shtick into a ton of commercials so it's hard to say if it was all just a way to make a name and a brand for himself. I mean the crabtree thing was obviously a rage thing, but hard to really tell with the rest of it.

That SB bit from NO last year was classic.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard to figure him out. Many of us believe most of his hot air is a total act. He graduated with a degree in communications specializing in marketing. He laughs at himself and is chill outside of his post game stuff and the stunt with Bayless. He has parlayed his shtick into a ton of commercials so it's hard to say if it was all just a way to make a name and a brand for himself. I mean the crabtree thing was obviously a rage thing, but hard to really tell with the rest of it.

That SB bit from NO last year was classic.

I don't think any of the hot air is an act. He just gets REALLY intense when he plays, and he uses grudges to motivate him. I wish he didn't feel the need to mock players right after they've lost an important game like he did with Crabtree, but he obviously had a personal grudge with the guy.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any of the hot air is an act. He just gets REALLY intense when he plays, and he uses grudges to motivate him. I wish he didn't feel the need to mock players right after they've lost an important game like he did with Crabtree, but he obviously had a personal grudge with the guy.

I agree on all of that, however he has said other things when not otherwise still in the aftermath of a game such as the Bayless interview that do appear to be staged and calculated. The stuff with Crabtree and Brady were more of what you were talking about and I wish he did have more control over himself at those moments, but it's hard to argue with the success of his motivation.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude LOL I can change my team icons to anything I want. Those icons have nothing to do with any pro or con perceptions about anything involving the SB or the teams in it. You are quite childish and simple minded. What pointless crap
did you spew that you think is something I need to validate for your childish obsessive wants ?

if and When Denver loses it wont matter a hill of beans in my life or yours...hide ? you already cant see me in the first place. I could give a fine fuck if your obsessive loser ass calls out a couple quotes because it matters in your simple minded life. Even if its a favorite team it doesn't matter.

Man you still at it on the Hawk hate? i went out with my gal had dinner and then met up with some buddy's at the old watering hole and half the bar was wearing their 12th man pride.

You need to give a rest you are not gonna change any minds here with your personal war on the net on the Hawks,you should find a hobby or something.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSHHHT,,,,:lol:

[YOUTUBE]-raqTa170eI[/YOUTUBE]

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to the refs they didn't. Now you can stop your crying about the Super Bowl loss to the Steelers. The league made up for it.

So the refs made your QB give up the ball on every possession in the 4th quarter when any one of those drives ending in a TD would have left you with a win? :laugh3:

Refs have impact on every game. Regular season and post. It's the games where they materially interfere with either teams momentum down the stretch that leads to calls of them changing the game. That happened in SB40, not so much last week when your QB shat himself for the entire 4th quarter.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once you start attracting attention to yourself and become a polarizing figure ....the attention becomes self sustaining. You get to the point were you can't turn off the monster you created.

And that's when it's get ugly.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the refs made your QB give up the ball on every possession in the 4th quarter when any one of those drives ending in a TD would have left you with a win? :laugh3:

Refs have impact on every game. Regular season and post. It's the games where they materially interfere with either teams momentum down the stretch that leads to calls of them changing the game. That happened in SB40, not so much last week when your QB shat himself for the entire 4th quarter.

Come on, Wizard, you know me and the OP have an ongoing feud. Please don't interrupt my trolling him as much as he does Niners fans. I didn't even read your post but I'm sure it was some defense against mine. Don't take things so serious.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, Wizard, you know me and the OP have an ongoing feud. Please don't interrupt my trolling him as much as he does Niners fans. I didn't even read your post but I'm sure it was some defense against mine. Don't take things so serious.

Lately the OP has turned on much of the Seattle fans as well so don't try and limit it to a SF thing. Troll him all you want, but rivals will be rivals and we won't pass up an opportunity to remind you of it.

:suds:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's funny i have not posted in this thread til the last 24 hours.

Wanna know what,Sherman has over 5 million dollars in contracts now due to what he did,you go and make 30 seconds of statements and make that.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny i have not posted in this thread til the last 24 hours.

Wanna know what,Sherman has over 5 million dollars in contracts now due to what he did,you go and make 30 seconds of statements and make that.

Look at your Seahawk thread and how you've acted. You're a douchebag.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lately the OP has turned on much of the Seattle fans as well so don't try and limit it to a SF thing. Troll him all you want, but rivals will be rivals and we won't pass up an opportunity to remind you of it.

:suds:

No problem.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Glad to hear cuz I thought you were above that way of thinking especially when it had no effect on the outcome of the game.