• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sharks Fans Unite

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:boxing:
No Matter What Happens All Of Us Shark Fans Should Continue To BELIEVE!!!! The Odds Are Against Us, But Not All Hope Is Lost. The Sharks just Need To Play Their Game, And Limit Their PK Situations And Score When They Are On The Powerplay.

:boxing:
Stay Positive Everybody, Because That's What The Players Are Doing. I'm Not Ready To Give Up, And Neither Should Any Of You.

3 Wins In 3 Games Is Very Hard To Do, But Its Not Impossible!!!!!

BELIEVE!!!!

:horn:
Win Or Lose I Will Always Be A SHARKS FAN!!!!

:horn:
Let's Go Sharks!!!!

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wish the Sharks players played with 1/2 the passion the fans shows for the team.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm down, what the hell, lol. Aint got much left to lose, let's hang around and try to give everybody a nice big shitburger to eat.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt I'll be watching. Even if they're down 7-0 I'll watch the final seconds wind down. I can't say I have much hope, but stranger things have happened. If any team could blow a 3-1 lead in the conference finals it's definitely the Canucks, I'm just not sure the Sharks are a team capable of coming back from down 3-1. Can't win all 3 games in one day though. Just gotta take game 5 and go from there.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its kind of the way I feel but there are limits to it -

As I said before, I am ok with the better team winning - I just want to see 60 minutes of hockey from the guppies that I can be proud of... and I am really not getting it.

I really, really appreciate what Joe has brought this year - I am behind the guy. I really wish we would see *this* Patty a lot more often too.. but there are some guys that are peeing in the bisque and watching a slow death is just not entertaining.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i'm glad i play hockey tomorrow night, i have about as much desire to watch this game as the sharks have to play it

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt I'll be watching. Even if they're down 7-0 I'll watch the final seconds wind down. I can't say I have much hope, but stranger things have happened. If any team could blow a 3-1 lead in the conference finals it's definitely the Canucks, I'm just not sure the Sharks are a team capable of coming back from down 3-1. Can't win all 3 games in one day though. Just gotta take game 5 and go from there.

I'll go with that. Win game 5 and a little pressure will go towards the Canucks. Then just hope a little bit more.