• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sharapova retiring?

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liberal Icon spouting a racist remark. Who would have believed it?

Look at the racist asshole calling me racist for all the anti-black crap he has been spewing on SportsHoopla. The thread has nothing to do with Serena Williams an African American tennis player. But you chose to participate and bring in Serena an American like you have commented against blacks on every thread that supposedly poke fun at black people. And you call me racist? You are an idiot.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the racist asshole calling me racist for all the anti-black crap he has been spewing on SportsHoopla. The thread has nothing to do with Serena Williams an African American tennis player. But you chose to participate and bring in Serena an American like you have commented against blacks on every thread that supposedly poke fun at black people. And you call me racist? You are an idiot.
The folks here at SportsHoopla know that I don't engage in racist banter but a person like you that prides himself on being tolerant shouldn't be calling folks spades. You should be ashamed for using ethnic slurs.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The folks here at SportsHoopla know that I don't engage in racist banter but a person like you that prides himself on being tolerant shouldn't be calling folks spades. You should be ashamed for using ethnic slurs.

Using ethnic slurs?:lol: Calling a spade a spade is a figurative expression for saying the things as they are and not an ethnic slur. Gawd. Sorry to argue with you one line artist.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using ethnic slurs?:lol: Calling a spade a spade is a figurative expression for saying the things as they are and not an ethnic slur. Gawd. Sorry to argue with you one line artist.
You exposed yourself once again as a hypocrite. You are really a racist in sheep's clothing.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry to say you are as ignorant as they come.
All this time pretending to have compassion toward minorities. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.