• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sharapova retiring?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major announcement tomorrow night. Speculation is that she retiring
I'm surprised they didn't find illegal substances in Serena Williams.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rafa still has not been caught either. The smarter folks learn to just take time off when they are going to do the PEDS and then get off in time to pass the tests when they return to action. I am sure there are lots of other tricks too.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rafael Nadal said of Maria Sharapova failing a drug test at the Australian Open: "The sport must be clean. ... Sorry for her, but she was negligent and she must pay for it

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a piece if shit hatchet piece of "journalism."
It's not like they personally sat her down five times and told her. They sent correspondence to all players... we already knew that.

Pathetic article.

Even though I just made the previous post, I will agree that there's not many details in this article, about how they warn athletes, and what procedures they follow.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rafa still has not been caught either. The smarter folks learn to just take time off when they are going to do the PEDS and then get off in time to pass the tests when they return to action. I am sure there are lots of other tricks too.

I'm surprised they didn't find illegal substances in Serena Williams.

I think it gets a little bit ridiculous for people like you to impugn the integrity of athletes just because you do not like them. Serena Williams has been in tennis for decades and been tested a gazillion times yet people like you think they are smarter to be able to avoid detection regardless of the current random testing in and out of play.
Sometimes it gets pathetic to see nonentities like Guns N Guitars chime in on a topic he has no fucking idea except for the fact that it is about a black athlete and negative media on doping they are talking about.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it gets a little bit ridiculous for people like you to impugn the integrity of athletes just because you do not like them. Serena Williams has been in tennis for decades and been tested a gazillion times yet people like you think they are smarter to be able to avoid detection regardless of the current random testing in and out of play.
Sometimes it gets pathetic to see nonentities like Guns N Guitars chime in on a topic he has no fucking idea except for the fact that it is about a black athlete and negative media on doping they are talking about.
How did I impugn her integrity. I suppose she got those man muscles naturally. :D

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't expect you to know; a one line artist like you who happens to hate black people.
Actually I happen to like all folks regardless of their race. Maybe before you call someone a racist you should get your facts straight. Name calling seems to be your only rebuttal.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I happen to like all folks regardless of their race. Maybe before you call someone a racist you should get your facts straight. Name calling seems to be your only rebuttal.

Name-calling? I do no such thing. I call a spade a spade and not a tool for digging.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though I just made the previous post, I will agree that there's not many details in this article, about how they warn athletes, and what procedures they follow.

They make it a huge deal, contact all the players and agents and go over it in pre-tourney meetings ahead of time whenever they adjust the PED list. The last thing the ATP would want is having to ban one of their top stars because the word didn't get out.