• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shaq: Dwight couldn't handle LA

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flauge is actually one of the few Heat fans on here I have respect for.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me your banners. Where are they?

So why are you guys so bitchy when someone doesn't want to play for you? Especially someone 2 days ago you guys were saying you didn't care.

#LOlakerfans

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why are you guys so bitchy when someone doesn't want to play for you? Especially someone 2 days ago you guys were saying you didn't care.

#LOlakerfans

Don't speak for me. My intense dislike of Howard started with the antics in Orlando and have only gotten worse with the selfish, childish shit he's pulled since then. You can't get over the Lakers, man. You have to drag it back into every single post.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah D12 is a crybaby, but when it comes down to it he made te right decision. He has a better chance of winning in Houston than LA. Yeah Lake fans will say the history is there, but look at the roster, it is old and there needs to be major changes.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flauge how long have you been a Heat fan? Im guessing 3-4 years.

HeatLebron8_t607.jpg

When he saw them celebrating a championship before they ever had their first practice is my guess. That would make him an old Heat fan. Most became "fans" right after the first championship.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah D12 is a crybaby, but when it comes down to it he made te right decision. He has a better chance of winning in Houston than LA. Yeah Lake fans will say the history is there, but look at the roster, it is old and there needs to be major changes.

You really believe he left because he's interested in a ring. Wow.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really believe he left because he's interested in a ring. Wow.
If he doesn't care about winning a ring (like you say) then he would have stayed in LA for the guaranteed cash for the 5th year of the contract.

So you believe he turned down guaranteed cash and doesn't care about winning a ring either?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did anyone expect. Shaqs been on Howards ass every since the Superman thing. I dont even know why this is news. Honestly what did anyone expect Shaq to say about Howard? Something good?
Shouldn't have taken 100 posts for this to be brought up.

Dwight has tried hard to emulate Shaq with the Superman thing, coming from the same team (Orlando) try to be the funny big guy of the NBA etc..etc...

Not surprised at all Shaq's talking shit about him cause he'd done it a lot since he got his commentating gig.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean that Lakers and their fans have for anybody who does not want to play for them or root for them?

It wasn't, especially not from a fit standpoint.

...but it was close enough that the other things he was weighing made him choose Houston.

Who knows, maybe he doesn't care about rings (I doubt it), maybe he just doesn't want to play with Kobe? Maybe he enjoys the smaller city of Houston more than LA? Maybe he wants to populate a new city with baby mama's?

None of us really know what is going on in his head but for whatever reason Laker fans said they would be fine 2 days ago with out him now seem to be pretty petty about him leaving.

Houston has enough of them. Damn sure don't need Dwight's help there....

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll chime in on one thing, GS was the better option. If the Lakers would've taken Barnes plus Bogut, WW3 would've broken out on the rest of the Western Conference. Houston is really good, but Curry,Klay,Iggy,Lee,and Dwight? I cringed when I thought that was a possiblity. They probably wouldn't have been able to keep that team together due to the cba, but that would've been downright scary for the time it did stay together.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malibu-

Ive been a heat fan since they started in 88-89. look at my teams man.. i claim the heat, dolphins, and marlins. Clearly anyone claiming the fins and marlins is not much of a bandwagon fan.

Miami's time atop the league will pass... but while were here, im enjoying it. but to answer your quesiton i started posting on CBS around 2008/2009ish.. i think. I was a HUGE supporter of Mike Beasley when he was drafted. That didnt work out so well.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you know Flauge?? When you sign up for a message board that means you just became a fan of the team you show support for!

There have been no sports fans at all.......up until message boards were made.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you know Flauge?? When you sign up for a message board that means you just became a fan of the team you show support for!

There have been no sports fans at all.......up until message boards were made.

oh yea. definitely true. i became a heat fan around the 15-67 season. it was good times.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Jim Doors, when are you going to become a Knicks fan again?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never stopped liking the Knicks.

Why do you ask?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so you're saying he's so impatient he couldn't have waited 1 friggin' season for the roster to be re-tooled? guess we'll see howe "smart" this move was in the next couple of seasons...