• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shane Ray busted for weed 3 days before draft.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I looking for except not to be hunted down for my choices that do not harm others? You like the hunt, it is thrilling for you, and you and your people have been discriminating against citizens of this country for generations now. You've harmed a lot of people, taken a lot of fathers away from their children. Keep scoffing. You are helping no one.
Like you I was once an idealist. My perception has changed over the years. I've not taken fathers from their children. I have taught men what their own fathers have failed to teach them. You want men to allow boys to remain children - free to make their own choices. I did not "raise children" I trained young men to become adults.
I have harmed no one. I would suggest that you, instead of exercising your freedom, should give up your choice of smoking pot and instead spend your time teaching your fellow man how to themselves be fathers, mentors, leaders. Until you can do that, don't point your finger at me. Good luck, son. I care.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I looking for except not to be hunted down for my choices that do not harm others? You like the hunt, it is thrilling for you, and you and your people have been discriminating against citizens of this country for generations now. You've harmed a lot of people, taken a lot of fathers away from their children. Keep scoffing. You are helping no one.
Did you watch the discussion between Chris Carter and Shane Ray?
That is what a mentor looks like. That is what a man looks like.
Quit looking for the right to smoke pot and be part of the solution! Not part of the problem.
Help young men make a choice to succeed instead of encouraging them to cry about wanting to make your own choice. Please!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the discussion between Chris Carter and Shane Ray?
That is what a mentor looks like. That is what a man looks like.
Quit looking for the right to smoke pot and be part of the solution! Not part of the problem.
Help young men make a choice to succeed instead of encouraging them to cry about wanting to make your own choice. Please!

If you think those are mutually exclusive then you have some more thinking to do.

The solution doesn't include crippling these young men when they don't harm anyone. Sorry.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, when is this country going to get over weed? We allow cigarettes and alcohol which are far worse for your body yet we whine about weed.

I know it's been said before but /facepalm. If I left the US and someone asked me why my response would be none other than, "Eh it was personal, but mainly the US is stupid." Pathetic enough that I already have to pay more taxes than people that are s***ing out a bunch of kids.
:L Blame the system and not the rule breaker. Get over it. I get fired if I test positive for weed, so guess what? I don't smoke it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think those are mutually exclusive then you have some more thinking to do.

The solution doesn't include crippling these young men when they don't harm anyone. Sorry.
You are obviously a young man and looking at this from an acute view. I've been around awhile and remember my days of working in the steel business with a bunch of pot-heads. Try working with a crane operator after he got high at lunch. He didn't hurt anybody because I told him he'd be taking a piss test if he did it again. You don't think a bunch of guys doing pot on a crew doing high rise work is dangerous to others? How about when they drove home? How about when our bright young men sit around and smoke pot instead of improving themselves?
Is that helping society or hurting it? What about their kids?