• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shane Ray busted for weed 3 days before draft.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Huh. I thought Rolando McClain was still unsigned but I see now that they did ink him again. Which means the Cowboy's are officially over their quota of possible trouble makers.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The police say "he's not a suspect" about everyone they want to question...especially if they are a suspect.

Aaron Hernandez not a suspect, but questioned in homicide probe | ProFootballTalk.

Until NFL gm's can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Collins wasn't involved, they have to take him off their board entirely. And can they do that in the next couple of days? We'll see I guess. If Collins is taken on Thursday, it will mean he has an absolutely air tight alibi.
I just don't like the idea of being guilty until proven innocent especially before all of the facts come out. I know you're not saying he's guilty but either way teams who are interested will be closer to the news than we are up until the draft. If he goes undrafted we'll see the big red flag in coming months.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't like the idea of being guilty until proven innocent especially before all of the facts come out. I know you're not saying he's guilty but either way teams who are interested will be closer to the news than we are up until the draft. If he goes undrafted we'll see the big red flag in coming months.

Yeah if the kid is in no way involved and more or less a victim here (lost his girlfriend or ex) it really sucks. But just being involved in this story IMO is going to cost him.

I don't think he goes in the first round no matter what now no matter what NFL teams know. It would be just too much bad PR to take him in the 1st round.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone black you mean?

How the fuck did they find weed if they were just giving him a ticket?[/QUOTE]

You kids crack me up. You think because they cannot see it they don't know?
I can smell it if it is in your car, was in your car, was smoked in your car. Good pot is very fragrant.
I have never smoked anything. My nose is very good. Remember, cops are trained.
If you had a fish in the trunk, do you think the game warden would not know?
fish-in-boot-of-car.jpg

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any company that receives tax dollars or uses taxpayer financed facilities or utilities shall not prohibit their laborers from engaging in activities outside of the office. It should fall under the banner of discriminatory practices.
From what universe did you pull this "rule" from? Reality is the exact opposite. It's called responsibility and accountability.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what universe did you pull this "rule" from? Reality is the exact opposite. It's called responsibility and accountability.
Eaglesnuts is just a kid - he still thinks he is just fooling his parents. Does not understand that the world does not owe it to him to accept his poor choices......

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eaglesnuts is just a kid - he still thinks he is just fooling his parents. Does not understand that the world does not owe it to him to accept his poor choices......

What am I looking for except not to be hunted down for my choices that do not harm others? You like the hunt, it is thrilling for you, and you and your people have been discriminating against citizens of this country for generations now. You've harmed a lot of people, taken a lot of fathers away from their children. Keep scoffing. You are helping no one.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Slaves and indentured servants were permitted to smoke, but employees in the 21st century aren't. LOL pay attention. The responsibility should on the corporation not to cast large generalizations about groups of people. But they do and they don't want to be accountable for it.

Last edited:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slaves and indentured servants were permitted to smoke, but employees in the 21st century aren't. LOL pay attention. The responsibility should on the corporation not to cast large generalizations about groups of people. But they do and they don't want to be accountable for it.

Lol. You better plan on having your own business or working for a ridiculously liberal & forgiving company. No way in hell you will work for say a defense contractor. Right or wrong - their rules related to conduct are very strict.

You can get high, drink or do whatever you like - just don't get arrested or do any of this prior to any drug testing. This is pretty much common sense & not a tough set of rules to follow. Example - you want to get high - fine - don't do it prior to testing & do at your freaking house - don't leave traces of any of it in your car. This is not about right & wrong - this is about common sense. Pretty easy to understand.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can get high, drink or do whatever you like - just don't get arrested or do any of this prior to any drug testing. This is pretty much common sense & not a tough set of rules to follow. Example - you want to get high - fine - don't do it prior to testing & do at your freaking house - don't leave traces of any of it in your car. This is not about right & wrong - this is about common sense. Pretty easy to understand.
This probably the line where you cross from common sense to shit happens. Nobody has a clean car and if you're a pothead, you probably have a pot car.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This probably the line where you cross from common sense to shit happens. Nobody has a clean car and if you're a pothead, you probably have a pot car.

Ok - fair enough. You might leave traces, but don't leave measurable amts or pipes, etc. If you can't follow those rules - tough. Look - I am sure that this will all be legal some day & I honestly am all for legalizing just about everything. However - in the meantime rules are rules. My only real fear here is that one of these guys becomes like Charles Rogers who had tons of talent but valued pot over everything else & suffered as a result.

Perhaps this whole incident will motivate Ray to clean up his act & go on to have a monster career.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:tj:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some people's lives get jacked when they haven't harmed anyone. That's not just. We have a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. Too many agents of injustice running around. It's sad.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy might go from a first round lock to undrafted free agent. Team owners are about to make a statement.

This weed is gonna cost him millions.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy might go from a first round lock to undrafted free agent. Team owners are about to make a statement.

No he won't. Not saying he still goes in the first, but MUCH more likely he goes in the first than doesn't get drafted. My guess is round 2.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people's lives get jacked when they haven't harmed anyone. That's not just. We have a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. Too many agents of injustice running around. It's sad.

Eagles you have a lot of life lessons to learn. I really hope you don't learn them the hard way. My best advice is very simple.

Don't Disobey the laws you feel are unjust get educated, get involved and get elected so you can help make changes to the laws you feel are unjust. More than likely your views on many of the "unjust laws " will change during this process and if not work to get them changed legally. Following this very simple unsolicited piece of advice will save you a lot of headache, heartache and will leave your bank account with a lot more money in it. Good luck young man

Sorry for the hijacking guys

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is going to cost him but he is going to go in the first two days of the draft for sure. No way a pass rusher like him drops past the 3rd round. Pass rushers are too valuable and weed is too insignificant for him to go undrafted.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles you have a lot of life lessons to learn. I really hope you don't learn them the hard way. My best advice is very simple.

Don't Disobey the laws you feel are unjust get educated, get involved and get elected so you can help make changes to the laws you feel are unjust. More than likely your views on many of the "unjust laws " will change during this process and if not work to get them changed legally. Following this very simple unsolicited piece of advice will save you a lot of headache, heartache and will leave your bank account with a lot more money in it. Good luck young man

Sorry for the hijacking guys

So, injustice is a way of life. Doesn't mean I need to be celebrating it and exacerbating it like some sick fucks do.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, we don't we don't get to decide which Laws we should obey and which we should not.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speeding laws are unjust.

I'm speeding from here on out.

Child support laws are unjust....I"m not paying child support anymore, either.

Paying Bills is unjust. nope, not going to pay bills anymore.

And if you don't like it, I'm going to hold my breath and stomp my feet until you give in!