• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shame on us

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch's ability to extend plays will win a lot of games, eventually.

He doesn't have a shit ton of game expierience. Since HS. It's not going to be overnight. But someday you assholes will be gleefully watching a post game and he's gonna say "Member when ARodg pulled that on us when I was kid!?!" And we're all gonna nod our heads.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm a fuckin Packers fan and am feeling fucking awesome right now. However, to put some salve on your wounds, I think the issue was with Mack just joining the Bears, he's not in game shape yet. He literally disappeared in the 2nd half. Gassed. I remarked on a game thread elsewhere that the Bears defense os going to be awesome in 3-4 weeks. Your 1st rounder out of Georgia looked awesome for a series. Where did he go?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm a fuckin Packers fan and am feeling fucking awesome right now. However, to put some salve on your wounds, I think the issue was with Mack just joining the Bears, he's not in game shape yet. He literally disappeared in the 2nd half. Gassed. I remarked on a game thread elsewhere that the Bears defense os going to be awesome in 3-4 weeks. Your 1st rounder out of Georgia looked awesome for a series. Where did he go?
You guys should be stoked, that was one hell of a comeback, altho with Rodgers, it was probably more hohum, being you've seen that a number of times before. To us it was a real backbreaker.

Yeah, I think Mack was a bit gassed as well. I said prior to the game that I had a sneaking suspicion he was going to play more than originally planned. We can all see why. Once he gets his full-game legs under him, he's going to show why he's one of the best defensive players in the league, and he'll show it thruout the entire game each week. As for Roquan, I was actually hoping to see more of him tonite, but he's probably still busy trying to learn the playbook. Holding out like he did definitely prevented him from doing more. Oh well, all we can do is suck it up and look to Monday night.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 things that stood out to me. Fillers dropped interception. Pass on 3rd and 1 at the 11 when Howard had basically carried us down there. And Trubisky isn't there. Don't know if I should have ended that last sentence with a "yet" or not. Another frustrating game though. Gotta go out there and make sure Rodgers doesn't have those late game opportunities. And there were plenty of chances to do just that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very easy for someone to say, that is not actually a fucking FAN of the Bears.

It's not the end of the world, but it so severely fucking frustrating, I cannot even put it into words. I would probably kick your fucking dog right now if we were in pwerson.
we tied the browns, i feel yah

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that really irked me was the offense was only able to put 3 points on the board in the second half. We dominated that game and still lost. It hurts, but it’s only one game. Hopefully, they can sound off a few wins coming up.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubs played fine.

GB adjusted defensively, and our O got conservative af. And as per the usual, our defense shit the bed in the second half.

Trubs played fine.
Im not here to gloat. Just reading everything but I think Trubisky got swallowed by the moment at times, especially late. He missed a wide open Robinson in the end zone on a drive that ended with a FG. Also a massive miss to Cohen in the flat late that would have gotten him the ball in space. I think he will be fine but he didnt execute down the stretch.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not here to gloat. Just reading everything but I think Trubisky got swallowed by the moment at times, especially late. He missed a wide open Robinson in the end zone on a drive that ended with a FG. Also a massive miss to Cohen in the flat late that would have gotten him the ball in space. I think he will be fine but he didnt execute down the stretch.

Yeah the dump to Cohen was a horrible miss that was purely nerves. You could tell.

Anyway, this game is encouraging but tough to swallow. It showed what we CAN be while reminding us of who we actually are...

Thing is that people are saying that Green Bay made adjustments and the Bears didn't. I see it differently. I see it as Green Bay did make some adjustments, but so did the Bears, and the Bears' adjustments were to go completely passive on both offense and defense... We remain aggressive on both sides of the ball we win, period.

I texted a friend of mine these exact words, "It is almost as though we went in at half time and said, 'Well that worked REALLY well... Let's change it!'. for some insane reason...".

Rodgers mobility was clearly hampered. Keep pinning your ears back and go get him! On offense, remain aggressive (within reason... That 3rd and 1 call was just plain stupid.).

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the dump to Cohen was a horrible miss that was purely nerves. You could tell.

Anyway, this game is encouraging but tough to swallow. It showed what we CAN be while reminding us of who we actually are...

Thing is that people are saying that Green Bay made adjustments and the Bears didn't. I see it differently. I see it as Green Bay did make some adjustments, but so did the Bears, and the Bears' adjustments were to go completely passive on both offense and defense... We remain aggressive on both sides of the ball we win, period.

I texted a friend of mine these exact words, "It is almost as though we went in at half time and said, 'Well that worked REALLY well... Let's change it!'. for some insane reason...".

Rodgers mobility was clearly hampered. Keep pinning your ears back and go get him! On offense, remain aggressive (within reason... That 3rd and 1 call was just plain stupid.).
You could tell the DL was gassed by the end of the game. I dont know how much more they had in them. The quick passing really nullified the pass rush as well.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy’s last 2 games as a play caller. 21-3 lead in second half of a playoff gm and and a 20-0 lead tonight. They lost both gms and scored a total of 3 pts in the second half’s

yep, he learned his play calling from Andy Reid after all ....

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a good night sleep and some honest reflection, I still think Nagy is a chump. Any good coach with that halftime lead would win the game. Also, it appeared the Bears were out of shape so I'm not sure what they were doing during preseason. As far as Trubisky, he has a very long way to go to before he is a game manager let alone an above-average QB. I am still not impressed.

I thought the Bears would lose to GB before the game, but a loss would be much more palatable if the Bears showed some fight throughout the game.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="beardown07, post: 12139042, member: 1153"]This game is on Nagy, IMO....you gotta stomp on throats when throats are there to be stomped on. They didn't. They got safe.[/QUOTE]

101% correct...….….

Those 2 or 3 pass plays on 3rd and 1 were ridiculously stupid...……...especially the one deep in GBs territory with just ove 2/3 minutes left...Run the damn ball.

and to tell you the truth,cant wait for this game to come back on the NFL channel this week......I gotta see this pain-staken game again.:tsk:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a good night sleep and some honest reflection, I still think Nagy is a chump. Any good coach with that halftime lead would win the game. Also, it appeared the Bears were out of shape so I'm not sure what they were doing during preseason. As far as Trubisky, he has a very long way to go to before he is a game manager let alone an above-average QB. I am still not impressed.

I thought the Bears would lose to GB before the game, but a loss would be much more palatable if the Bears showed some fight throughout the game.

I was impressed the 1st half.....2nd half not so much...…..But hey,lets give him a few more chances before we throw him under the bus.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is we need more out of the passing offense or this team will be mired somewhere in the range of mediocre. Trubs at some point is going to need to "grow up" with the weapons around him. We don't have first round picks to expend on adding to the team- so the pressure has got to be on him in the interim; and Nagy by extension.

Throats should have been smashed.

What was it,1 catch in the first half for a huge gain,then not another catch till late in the 4th...…...Unacceptable.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am beyond devastated by this loss...

It's hard for me to give a fuck about Week 2.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non-existent in the second half, after dominating in the first.

I almost knew it.

I'm drunk, but it just seems so fake How many times? I mean for fucks sake, that is at least 5 games Aaron Rodgers had no business winning.

This loss was as brutal as any since 2010, and that is aying something, cuz we have lost to them in theee most retarded ways ever.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!

Yeah, this checks in on my top 10 worst Bears losses list. It's at least an honorable mention.

I think the 2013 loss on the Conte blown coverage was worse, simply because of the implications in that game... but this is close.

The sheer amount of times we could have put that game away and didn't is astounding.

I don't understand not running Howard on that 3rd and 1.

I don't understand how Fuller dropped that interception that Rodgers telegraphed and fired directly into his stomach.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sober up. It's one game.

This morning is the first time I've been legitimately sober since the loss. lol

I understand that it's one game and a game we weren't supposed to win anyway. However, that was bad man...

I'm trying to see the silver lining, which is that we looked like a competitive football team. It's tough, though.

I am very disappointed that Mitch looks like the same QB we had last season. He couldn't make just one throw in that 2nd half when we needed it.

FWIW - I would have gone for that 4th and 1. You have a better chance of picking up a yard than stopping Rodgers in that situation. The game would have been over with 3 kneel downs.

We absolutely need to beat Seattle

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This morning is the first time I've been legitimately sober since the loss. lol

I understand that it's one game and a game we weren't supposed to win anyway. However, that was bad man...

I'm trying to see the silver lining, which is that we looked like a competitive football team. It's tough, though.

I am very disappointed that Mitch looks like the same QB we had last season. He couldn't make just one throw in that 2nd half when we needed it.

FWIW - I would have gone for that 4th and 1. You have a better chance of picking up a yard than stopping Rodgers in that situation. The game would have been over with 3 kneel downs.

We absolutely need to beat Seattle

He definitely left some plays out there, particularly in the 4th, but honestly, it never should've came to that.

It baffles me that no one is bitching about the Defense. The YACs in the 4th by GB, was fucking ridiculous. The fact that Rodgers went untouched after coming back in is ridiculous. In fact, he was never even moved off his spot. Absurd. The fact that we didn't press more in coverage since everyone in the world could see that their strategy to preserve Rodgers was quick releases, was ridiculous.

The Bears let off the gas on both sides of the ball, and it cost them.

That and redzone inefficiency. Replace one FG with a TD and they win. In fact had they scored on one of those FGs in the first half, Rodgers would not have even come back in the game.

There is a lot of blame to pass around, but our D continues to fold against AR late in games.