• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shame on us

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely left some plays out there, particularly in the 4th, but honestly, it never should've came to that.

It baffles me that no one is bitching about the Defense. The YACs in the 4th by GB, was fucking ridiculous. The fact that Rodgers went untouched after coming back in is ridiculous. In fact, he was never even moved off his spot. Absurd. The fact that we didn't press more in coverage since everyone in the world could see that their strategy to preserve Rodgers was quick releases, was ridiculous.

The Bears let off the gas on both sides of the ball, and it cost them.

That and redzone inefficiency. Replace one FG with a TD and they win. In fact had they scored on one of those FGs in the first half, Rodgers would not have even come back in the game.

There is a lot of blame to pass around, but our D continues to fold against AR late in games.

No doubt. I never said the blame is squarely on Trubs. That's not the case, at all. I just wasn't inspired by what I saw from him. He missed a wide open Allen Robinson for an easy TD... which could have been the difference make you speak of.

Nagy got way too cute on 3rd and 1's. The gadget throwback to Sims sucked too.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't visit the bears board often but you guys have the best banner on the hoop :suds:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. I never said the blame is squarely on Trubs. That's not the case, at all. I just wasn't inspired by what I saw from him. He missed a wide open Allen Robinson for an easy TD... which could have been the difference make you speak of.

Nagy got way too cute on 3rd and 1's. The gadget throwback to Sims sucked too.
ya, the timing was thrown off on that play to robinson. I'll hafta watch it again, but it seemed Robinson got held up just a bit before breaking free, and if you watch it, Trubs almost did a pump fake(not by design). That little hesitation allowed the defenders to get close and altered his throwing window just enough to force a sail throw. I'll hafta re-watch to be sure, but I remember commenting on that to tWife.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throttle Seattle on Monday, and I'll feel much better.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1-1 with a favorable stretch vs Arizona and Tampa Bay will have me feeling worlds better

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bears win we will all feel better but the sting from that first game won't go away.

Many doubts raised after watching it again. I am certainly not confident about the D, Trubs, or the coach.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bears win we will all feel better but the sting from that first game won't go away.

Many doubts raised after watching it again. I am certainly not confident about the D, Trubs, or the coach.

It was a collapse, but it's also the best we've looked against em'(fer 3 quarters at least) in some time.

Fuller catches that INT at the end, and I think most would feel decent about the win.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this checks in on my top 10 worst Bears losses list. It's at least an honorable mention.

I think the 2013 loss on the Conte blown coverage was worse, simply because of the implications in that game... but this is close.

The sheer amount of times we could have put that game away and didn't is astounding.

I don't understand not running Howard on that 3rd and 1.

I don't understand how Fuller dropped that interception that Rodgers telegraphed and fired directly into his stomach.
Dont ignore the contact before. Its not like Fuller made a great read. Had the collision not happened the pass would have hit the WR in stride. However yes he should have caught it.