• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shame on Pats fans!

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Patriots fans are grossly hypocritical in trying to criticize Peyton Manning's performance last night. The point was not his SB performance, but that his performance epitomizes the way he wants to be remembered, as a good teammate. Can they say the same about Tom Brady? I don't think so!

When he wasn't the best option to win, he took his backup role like a man to help his team. When the Colts wanted to go in a different direction, he didn't sulk or spit fire, he took it like a man. Would Tom Brady have done the same? I don't think so!

The Broncos offense did not get them to the SB and was not going to win it. Peyton realized that and managed the game on offense, like he was asked to. Would Tom Brady have done the same? I don't think so!

This modern day, "it's all about me" culture doesn't understand humility and being just a piece of the pie, they want to be the whole thing, like Tom Brady!

Great job Peyton. Thank you for being the ultimate Sportsman and team player. Shame on Pats fans everywhere.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will this post fit in my signature? :10:

Patriots fans are bitter, ugly people. And they are jealous. And very, very angry right now.

Glorious, isn't it? :D

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ping pong.gif

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a shitty played Super Bowl.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it was a great Super Bowl that was about football and not a bunch of over-glorified fantasy stats.

Agreed... I enjoyed watching a defensive battle... I especially enjoyed watching Cam get the snot kicked out of him...

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't need to be about stats, a lot of dumb penalties, a lot of bad offensive play.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy the Patriots didn't even play last night but with all the threads about them you would have thought they had...

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy the Patriots didn't even play last night but with all the threads about them you would have thought they had...

And I think most Pats fans wish you'd stop saying dumb shit.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Patriots fans are grossly hypocritical in trying to criticize Peyton Manning's performance last night. The point was not his SB performance, but that his performance epitomizes the way he wants to be remembered, as a good teammate. Can they say the same about Tom Brady? I don't think so!

When he wasn't the best option to win, he took his backup role like a man to help his team. When the Colts wanted to go in a different direction, he didn't sulk or spit fire, he took it like a man. Would Tom Brady have done the same? I don't think so!

The Broncos offense did not get them to the SB and was not going to win it. Peyton realized that and managed the game on offense, like he was asked to. Would Tom Brady have done the same? I don't think so!

This modern day, "it's all about me" culture doesn't understand humility and being just a piece of the pie, they want to be the whole thing, like Tom Brady!

Great job Peyton. Thank you for being the ultimate Sportsman and team player. Shame on Pats fans everywhere.
:fish2: Troll, troll, troll the GOAT:music:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't need to be about stats, a lot of dumb penalties, a lot of bad offensive play.

A lot of the bad offensive play though was due to both teams having elite defenses in the league. Can't take away from the other side of the ball. As for the penalties I thought the officials got a little crazy. These are 2 physical teams going at it so yes there might be a higher number of flags but some of that just seemed like the officials wanting some air time in the Super Bowl.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well from my perspective Pats fans have been very gracious to us Bronco fans and our team. They came to our Board and were very classy. You won't find me complaining about how Pats fans are acting today.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well from my perspective Pats fans have been very gracious to us Bronco fans and our team. They came to our Board and were very classy. You won't find me complaining about how Pats fans are acting today.

Then you haven't been reading what they're saying. I have to agree with the OP; it's pretty pathetic.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of the bad offensive play though was due to both teams having elite defenses in the league. Can't take away from the other side of the ball. As for the penalties I thought the officials got a little crazy. These are 2 physical teams going at it so yes there might be a higher number of flags but some of that just seemed like the officials wanting some air time in the Super Bowl.

I agree to a certain degree, but the Broncos set a record for fewest yards and longest streak of not converting a 3rd down, does most people think that is a result of the Panthers dominating, I really don't think so, Manning was sacked a few times one being on the challenge play, but for the most part Manning had time and was only pressured on certain blitzes. Now the Broncos defense they dominated.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it was a great Super Bowl that was about football and not a bunch of over-glorified fantasy stats.
:agree:

Clearly this was Phillips defense taken junior Suhla's offense to the woodshed, and beating there arses off!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you haven't been reading what they're saying. I have to agree with the OP; it's pretty pathetic.

Well I haven't been reading on the General Board a lot today but on the Bronco Board they have been nothing but classy. I know the General Board brings out a little bit different style of behavior so maybe they are but like I said they have been very congratulatory towards Broncos fans and our team on our board.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I haven't been reading on the General Board a lot today but on the Bronco Board they have been nothing but classy. I know the General Board brings out a little bit different style of behavior so maybe they are but like I said they have been very congratulatory towards Broncos fans and our team on our board.

And you believe them?!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you believe them?!

I guess I haven't had the problems with the Pats fans that you have. For the most part my back and forth with them has been pretty calm. Obviously there have been a few troll NE fans on here that get annoying and say things but to me I understand there are plenty of Bronco Trolls too so I try not to look at the fanbase as a whole in that light.