• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

seriously ...

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone else must be at the game. i guess this is it.

a convincing but not perfect win. defense played well, offense not bad, and i like seeing kelly keeping wimbush involved.

the uni's were terrible. they were ugly, commercial, and showed no connection to nd.

Last edited:

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone else must be at the game. i guess this is it.

a convincing but not perfect win. defense played well, offense not bad, and i like seeing kelly keeping wimbush involved.

the uni's were terrible. they were ugly, commercial, and showed no connection to nd.

I was at the game. Not a fan of the uniforms, but I’m getting used to the fact that I will never be a fan of the Shamrock Series uniforms. The game was a lot of fun. A little cold, but not nearly as cold as the FSU game. Seems like the defense is getting better each game. In the last four games we’ve given up 22, 21, 13, 3 points. Certainly trending the right direction, hopefully we can keep it up for SC.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game. Not a fan of the uniforms, but I’m getting used to the fact that I will never be a fan of the Shamrock Series uniforms. The game was a lot of fun. A little cold, but not nearly as cold as the FSU game. Seems like the defense is getting better each game. In the last four games we’ve given up 22, 21, 13, 3 points. Certainly trending the right direction, hopefully we can keep it up for SC.

the cold is not nearly as bad when they are winning. lol

the game could have easily been closer had it not been for some syracuse miscues, and their qb getting hurt, but book and the defense kept up their efficient play.

the uni's looked like more of commercial gimmick than anything else. hopefully they caught of lot of heat for them. it was like watching some other team play.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="desert rat, post:
the game could have easily been closer had it not been for some syracuse miscues, and their qb getting hurt, but book and the defense kept up their efficient play.
[/QUOTE]

it could have also been even more of a blowout had there not been so many screw-ups on offense.
you look ridiculous trying to make this game seem more of an accomplishment than it was.
..... and their starting q-back was totally ineffective the time he WAS in the game.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it could have also been even more of a blowout had there not been so many screw-ups on offense.
you look ridiculous trying to make this game seem more of an accomplishment than it was.
..... and their starting q-back was totally ineffective the time he WAS in the game.[/QUOTE]
don't waste my time with your nonsense. you are a sports retard.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't waste my time with your nonsense. you are a sports retard.[/QUOTE]

oh? am i wrong here? or are you just afraid to have a real discussion?