• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Patriotic Diamondbacks vs. Communist Scum

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to think that if Gibby had done what he is supposed to, this is probably a tie game or maybe down just 1.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping McCarthy in looks smart now, huh?!?!

Great minds think alike. I've said plenty of times, I like what Gibby brings off the field, but these in game decisions are sometimes so horrible that its costing the team big time.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only chance is to keep them at 8 and score 4 runs in the next three innings. I don't want to be down and face Chapman.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only McCarthy wasnt fucking awful

McCarthy sucks and it is what it is, but Gibby has much more blame than him for this one. If you have a pitcher that has been and is currently struggling, its all the more reason to have a quick hook on him. Especially when your pitcher the day before went a complete game and gave your bullpen a day off.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy sucks and it is what it is, but Gibby has much more blame than him for this one. If you have a pitcher that has been and is currently struggling, its all the more reason to have a quick hook on him. Especially when your pitcher the day before went a complete game and gave your bullpen a day off.

this is very true.... I just wish he wasn't so bad in the first place... at least guys like Miley and Delgado keep us in games even if they don't have their best stuff

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great minds think alike. I've said plenty of times, I like what Gibby brings off the field, but these in game decisions are sometimes so horrible that its costing the team big time.

He has no fucking clue how to manage a rotation/bullpen! You would think even by mistake he could do better!:gaah:

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is very true.... I just wish he wasn't so bad in the first place... at least guys like Miley and Delgado keep us in games even if they don't have their best stuff

Yeah McCarthy needs to be replaced in this rotation with someone in the minors ASAP and if Cahill doesn't show something soon, same goes for him.

He has no fucking clue how to manage a rotation/bullpen! You would think even by mistake he could do better!:gaah:

The first 4 runs are completely 100% on McCarthy. Runs 5 through 7 are on Gibby IMO.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is sad that bloom is out because didi could use some time in the minors!