• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Patriotic Diamondbacks vs. Communist Scum

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I had bet vCash on the game yesterday.... apparently I forgot. Was going to only wager 50 as, well it was Delgado...

Put 200 vCash on the Dbacks today with Corbin..... gotta hope he does well and the offense shows up.

Ahh this is even stupider now... Tonight, I bet 200 vCash on the WRONG TEAM. Not sure how I did it, but I kept waiting for the settle to complete and it said 0. Then I looked closer at it and saw I bet for Cin.

so much for sports betting...

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh this is even stupider now... Tonight, I bet 200 vCash on the WRONG TEAM. Not sure how I did it, but I kept waiting for the settle to complete and it said 0. Then I looked closer at it and saw I bet for Cin.

so much for sports betting...

Keep betting against us it works! Lol I bet all of mine on the Dbacks today and now I'm back to the 500 mark. Back in the race!

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I said were in desperate need of a 4 hitter Hill is perfect there and hopefully Montero gets his sh.it together when he comes back if he can play like he did last year or the years before he will be a beast at the top of our lineup. Our main goal this off season is to get another ace and get a couple solid relievers in my opinion. With Didis and Eatons development and Goldy only getting better we are poised for a big 2014 season.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting stats on Corbin: He was the first pitcher THIS YEAR to throw a complete game with at least 10 strikeouts and no walks. Crazy.

He's also tied with Kershaw for the MLB lead in starts allowed without giving up more than 2 runs at 19 total.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting stats on Corbin: He was the first pitcher THIS YEAR to throw a complete game with at least 10 strikeouts and no walks. Crazy.

He's also tied with Kershaw for the MLB lead in starts allowed without giving up more than 2 runs at 19 total.

All we need is another ace and another 500 pitcher at the bottom of the rotation with Delgado were so close to being a serious contender. Corbin is for real our ace of the future.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do we have any good pitchers in the minors? Any potential aces?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we have any good pitchers in the minors? Any potential aces?

Well, Archie Bradley is the highest ranked pitching prospect in all of baseball... he projects to be a number 1 starter if he pans out. Another guy I really like is David Holmberg... he reminds me of Corbin when Patrick was making his way up our system... he's probably more of a 3-4 starter though, but who knows. That's what they said about Corbin too.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Archie Bradley is the highest ranked pitching prospect in all of baseball... he projects to be a number 1 starter if he pans out. Another guy I really like is David Holmberg... he reminds me of Corbin when Patrick was making his way up our system... he's probably more of a 3-4 starter though, but who knows. That's what they said about Corbin too.

I feel like we could package Miley and Delgado for something, but I think Miley could be a good starter if not I think he would be a great long term reliever. If Bradely is for real and if Holmberg is solid we just need another ace and more consistent sp and relieving. Corbin, Ziegler and Thatcher are great and Miley and Delgado are looking in while I like JJ as a 8th inning guy. I don't know what to think of Cahill the kid just can't pitch also I don't know about Collmenter anymore he's getting more inconsistent every month. He's still a solid long term reliever.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully it's this
1.Corbin 2.Bradely 3.Holmberg 4.Miley 5.Delgado I would take this rotation if it ever happens and how much potential do you think Miley and Delgado have?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like we could package Miley and Delgado for something, but I think Miley could be a good starter if not I think he would be a great long term reliever. If Bradely is for real and if Holmberg is solid we just need another ace and more consistent sp and relieving. Corbin, Ziegler and Thatcher are great and Miley and Delgado are looking in while I like JJ as a 8th inning guy. I don't know what to think of Cahill the kid just can't pitch also I don't know about Collmenter anymore he's getting more inconsistent every month. He's still a solid long term reliever.

The way I see it...
Long term rotation should look like this-
Corbin, Bradley, Shipley, Miley, Holmberg

Bullpen-
FA closer, Ziegler, Thatcher, Collmenter, Delgado, Jake Barrett, and Evan Marshall.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to add Braden Shipley to my previous post, Jahii. He is at least 2 years away but he also has top of the rotation stuff... he was our 1st round pick this year and a lot of scouts were saying he was the steal of the first round.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to add Braden Shipley to my previous post, Jahii. He is at least 2 years away but he also has top of the rotation stuff... he was our 1st round pick this year and a lot of scouts were saying he was the steal of the first round.

Braden Shipley is the pitcher who's extremely athletic and started pitching late right? Delgado would be great in the bullpen but I also think Miley would be a great long term reliever if Miley doesn't improve his stuff next year I say move him to the bull pen.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cahill,McCarthy and Heath Bell should be gone by next year time to start cleaning out all our pitching. We have so many outfielders I would be willing to trade Parra and Kubel for a decent right handed bull pen guy. We have a lot of inconsistent and unproven pitchers with to many outfielders we need to clean our roster for next season and get rid of all our awful pitchers dump em while we can. Get rid of Kubel and all the bad players and try to replace them with free agent relievers and try and go after a 500 starter, the divison is going to be hard again next year especially with Puigs development (he's 30) we don't have a lot of time to develop pitchers we have to bring them up when there truly ready.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't trade Parra^ good positional player who can play any position in the outfield. Lets hope our pitchers get to pitch to an everyday catcher hopefully Miguel gets his head out of his ass.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clean out all the bad players like Heath Bell and Kubel we have given them plenty of opportunities.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we put Didi on the trade block don't we have that really good up and coming shortstop? If we trade Didi we need to make sure that he's not going to be as good as people think? Will he ever improve his bat? Is it a good idea to trade him? Because we might be able to get a steal of a deal.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Jonas...

[YOUTUBE]Eo-KmOd3i7s[/YOUTUBE]

That puppet master was HOT! I will let her work my strings any day! I am not even sure it that is a sexual innuendo...