• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serena should retire

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all the sub 90 IQ/caveman talk aside, should serena retire?

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steroids?

You have no clue about tennis. Go to the politics forum where you belong. For your info, unlike Shoulderpova, she has not tested positive for anything. Now run to PF.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck no

she's in the quarterfinals of the US Open and has probably the best chance to win it all, IMO

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she should not retire yet. Keep slugging till she starts losing in the first rounds. Even after that if she still loves playing and training she should keep playing. I feel bad for her fans today. Damn that Megan markle! She should have been kept away from the stadium. Jinxed her two finals in a row!!

On a side note physically she looks fat and out of shape! The less body weight she carries the better off she is for major finals. It’s a GUT feeling.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No! She provides a lot of entertainment to everyone including non fans! I say keep slugging until she takes up singing.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hs keeps proclaiming his stupidity for all to see.

again, he's not a troll. he's just incredibly stupid.

that said, andreescu is going to win at least a couple more majors. she's really good.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she should not retire yet. Keep slugging till she starts losing in the first rounds. Even after that if she still loves playing and training she should keep playing. I feel bad for her fans today. Damn that Megan markle! She should have been kept away from the stadium. Jinxed her two finals in a row!!

On a side note physically she looks fat and out of shape! The less body weight she carries the better off she is for major finals. It’s a GUT feeling.

Wait a minute. You start a thread that Serena should retire and now you claim she shouldn't retire? How dumb can this be? Ignorance is curable, stupidity is terminal.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hs keeps proclaiming his stupidity for all to see.

again, he's not a troll. he's just incredibly stupid.

that said, andreescu is going to win at least a couple more majors. she's really good.

Time will tell. For the women it has become a matter of musical chairs when it comes to majors. We said the same thing about Osaka and after Australia, it has become as tough as Serena trying to win another major.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iu
rntKywe_d.jpg

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serena talking retirement after this year's US Open.

I don't know if I ever got a chance to see her play...so maybe I will take the trip up to NYC this year to watch her in the first round.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of retiring from matches she should retire from the sport.
Her body is getting too old for the game.
also too ugly for the game and too much testosterone for the woman's game.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know if I ever got a chance to see her play...so maybe I will take the trip up to NYC this year to watch her in the first round.

I've seen her in both singles doubles.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The first round is great, there's so many matches you usually see some really good players on the small side courts and you're only a few feet away from the action. They'll likely have her matches on center court in Ashe stadium as this is the swan song so I'd recommend making sure you have a ticket with that access. Last I checked you can either choose the main stadium or the new Armstrong stadium. There may be some general admission areas to Armstrong where you wait until seats open up and they let you in if you don't have the actual Armstrong ticket. Haven't been there since the new Armstrong opened but that's how it worked last time II went.

Definitely catch a match at the grandstand stadium, the new one is really cool and has awesome sightlines.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first round is great, there's so many matches you usually see some really good players on the small side courts and you're only a few feet away from the action. They'll likely have her matches on center court in Ashe stadium as this is the swan song so I'd recommend making sure you have a ticket with that access. Last I checked you can either choose the main stadium or the new Armstrong stadium. There may be some general admission areas to Armstrong where you wait until seats open up and they let you in if you don't have the actual Armstrong ticket. Haven't been there since the new Armstrong opened but that's how it worked last time II went.

Definitely catch a match at the grandstand stadium, the new one is really cool and has awesome sightlines.
I went every year in high school with my tennis coach, usually on Labor Day Weekend...but not sure it was the first round. Still saw plenty of greats though.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went every year in high school with my tennis coach, usually on Labor Day Weekend...but not sure it was the first round. Still saw plenty of greats though.
I used to go to the 2nd Friday day session because it had both women's semis. Then they changed those matches to the night session so I started going to first Friday. I like the day sessions so much better, more action on the side courts.