• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Senior Bowl notes

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love me some John Jenkins.

I also think Jonathan Franklin is going to make a good pro, probably no pro bowls for him, but a long solid career.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shane Hallam:

Jim Schwartz commented that he has coached in the Senior Bowl 5 times, this will be his second as a head coach. #Lions

---------------------------------

Rob Rang:

Syracuse OT Oday Aboushi: "One of the reasons why I play this game is because you get to beat up on people without getting into trouble."

--------------------------------

Josh Liskiewitz:

Wheaton was able to make tight, fluid cuts while running at full speed - he's going to get constant separation in NFL off free releases.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Omar Kelly:

UM tailback Mike James is a new addition for the Senior Bowl. He's on the South squad.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A matchup I am looking forward to is Staley vs Suggs. Suggs tore it up all playoffs and nobody Staley has lined up against has during playoffs (like Clay Matthews).

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A matchup I am looking forward to is Staley vs Suggs. Suggs tore it up all playoffs and nobody Staley has lined up against has during playoffs (like Clay Matthews).

read thread title wrong

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Daniel Jeremiah:

Watching Senior Bowl practice tape... UCLA DE Datone Jones was outstanding. Overpowered Eric Fisher a couple times.

I'll post some actual links in a bit. I was waiting for the day to be completed before I got started on that.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Daniel Jeremiah:

Just watched the practice tape. Glennon had a very good practice. Stick throws, touch downfield. Much better than day 1. #SeniorBowl

Tyler Wilson also looked really good on tape today. His delivery was smooth and he showed plenty of velocity on drive throws. #SeniorBowl

Terrance Williams much better on verticals than he is working back to the QB. Too many wasted steps getting out of his break.

Wheaton (Oregon St) and Patton (La Tech) were both impressive today. Sudden release and very efficient getting out of breaks