• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Senior Bowl information

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wes Bunting:

Also #SeniorBowl wide outs, still think on the North Squad #Iowa Marvin McNutt is the top BIG WR prospect bc he can beat press consistently

BoiseState FS George Iloka has the size/quickness to handle the mismatch TE's in the NFL, looks like No. 2 safety in #NFLDRAFT #SeniorBowl

--------------------------

Russ Lande:

@caplannfl - Cousins impressed on field today, but will impress even more when teams interview him as he is very smart & is a VG leader.

@caplannfl @jeremiahstadt - I think Ponder is more likely to rise up draft boards to go where A. Dalton went last year not as high as Ponder

Excited to see Cal-PA OG Rishaw Johnson today as he was a late addition to Senior Bowl. Very gifted athlete with real upside if he improves

---------------------------

Shawn Zobel:

Wake Forest OG Joe Looney, who has been knocked out of the Senior Bowl from injury, has been replaced by California (PA) OG Rishaw Johnson

Sub-par. Arm strength, velocity, delivery, height all concerns for me RT @radarbush5: @ShawnZobel_DHQ How has Kellen Moore looked?

I was extremely impressed with North Alabama's Janoris Jenkins yesterday. He's a first round talent who will rise if he can interview well