• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seinfeld

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it.. always thought it got a bad rap.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People were pissed at the time but in retrospect I think it was a fitting finale for the characters.

Seinfeld was sooooo strongly character driven (in which, somewhat surprisingly, Seinfeld himself was probably the weakest of the characters). We all witnessed the destruction that they unwittingly or uncaringly impossed on all those around them (often hilariously) so seeing them finally get called on it was the inevitable conclusion.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People were pissed at the time but in retrospect I think it was a fitting finale for the characters.

Seinfeld was sooooo strongly character driven (in which, somewhat surprisingly, Seinfeld himself was probably the weakest of the characters). We all witnessed the destruction that they unwittingly or uncaringly impossed on all those around them (often hilariously) so seeing them finally get called on it was the inevitable conclusion.

It was a very fitting conclusion, which I think may be what some people didn't like about it. Because these characters, at their core, were very selfish and unlikeable people. But we loved them because they were hilarious, so it was a bit of a downer ending it with them getting what they deserved.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seinfeld finale is fantastic. I'm not sure what better send off people could think of than celebrating the series.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I very much wanted an episode 4 yrs later when they got out of jail.