• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TV Throwdown: Friends vs Seinfeld

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were some great bits that he played a part in, but the fact he was so unlike a real human being made him the weak link to me.

He was a clown and I mean that in the literal sense... and I've just never cared for clowns.

I’ve watched a couple episodes, but I found it a bit repetitive. And I can’t stand Elaine and Kramer. George’s parents made me chuckle occasionally.

Obviously given my forum name and avatar I have another favourite half hour show. Didn’t get the big audience because it was on HBO but it was worth the bucks.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve watched a couple episodes, but I found it a bit repetitive. And I can’t stand Elaine and Kramer. George’s parents made me chuckle occasionally.

Obviously given my forum name and avatar I have another favourite half hour show. Didn’t get the big audience because it was on HBO but it was worth the bucks.
Dr Phil??

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Repetitive? Each episode stands on his own entity. Seinfeld is probably one of the most unrepetitive shows.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never seen a bad Seinfeld eps but the final one.friends eps are mostly shit.