• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

See you next year

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite the slow start to your season I was worried about you guys all year. Fuck the Rams, posers every year… now moving to LA which makes me hate them 100x more.

Next year it'll likely be down to us two again for the West and I won't be counting on a slow start from you guys again next season so it should be a lot more intense for the division title. Things may not be heated between us (yet), but it's starting to get to the point to where another year or two of tough battles between us could lead us that way.

So before that happens, just wanted to leave a friendly post on here congratulating you for battling back against Carolina. I picked you to win that game, when it was 31-0 I thought it was the start of a ridiculous route, but you fought back. Nothing to be ashamed about.

If playoff games were on a neutral field I do think we'd be seeing each other for the NFC Title. See you next year, 12s. :suds:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam newton does not deserve to even be in the superbowl, so please, i hope your team puts him out of our misery.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when we thought the battle between us and the 49ers when they were good is all over and we should coast to a division title out you guys come and now your team is great the circle never stops but I have to admit I would rather see you guys win one than the 49ers or Rams Larry fitz is a liked guy in the eyes of hawk fans. It would have been nice to have a 3rd game rematch this season between us but good luck against the panthers

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be rooting for the Cards.

Well anyone but the Patriots first and foremost. But I wouldn't mind seeing the Cards win it all.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year should be interesting. Palmer's finger sure looks like an issue right now, and neither he nor Fitz are spring chickens. They'll have to hold on to the waning years of their prime for the Cards to continue like this, which absolutely could happen. Hawks have numerous starters on the cusp of UFA status, and Lynch will probably be gone. Could be a volume of changes in Seattle that may -- gulp -- once again represent some drag coming out of the gate.

Anyway, good luck to the Cards this week. I'm leaning to Panthers on the game pick, but I'm definitely not cheering for them.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh easily rooting for the Cards to win the SBOWL. Keep the SBOWL in our division IMO. NFC West since the 2000s has easily the most Super Bowl appearances from the NFC and it's not even close.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be rooting for the Cards.

Well anyone but the Patriots first and foremost. But I wouldn't mind seeing the Cards win it all.

I'd be rooting for Arizona if I thought they could beat New England on a neutral field. But, I don't think they can. I do think Carolina can beat New England on a neutral field. So, I guess I am rooting for Carolina, because my primary wish is to see someone beat New England.

And that concerns me as well because if Cam wins it all, he most likely will become even more insufferably obnoxious than he already is. Hopefully it won't be so much that I'm actually wishing New England had won the superbowl.

And no, I don't see Denver beating new England, but I'll be rooting for Denver anyway.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Sting... Representing sportsmanship... I like it... Respecting your opponent is the #1 rule to good sportsmanship imo...

I agree... I think it will come down to us again... Rams will never be good until they get a solid QB running the show... Gurley scares the helk out of me though so hopefully they don't get the QB situation figured out too quickly...

All in all, it's the Hawks and Cards the next few years still... I'm rooting for the Cards to go represent the NFC in the SB because I'm a huge fan of Larry Fitzgerald and I'd like to see Carson Palmer finally get to the big dance... Good luck to you guys'...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely pulling for Arizona.... Cards need to prepare for VERY bad field conditions!!!! That field is just terrible ... No idea why the NFL allows field conditions that bad...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the cards window closed after this game? Dont see a 37 year old palmer having another mvp year.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the cards window closed after this game? Dont see a 37 year old palmer having another mvp year.

I can't really see the window as closed. They are still a pretty young team with quite a few stars. They do need to look at qb in the draft though. Behind Palmer they have nothing.