• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what he's talking about but could you imagine having to work for this guy?

Has anybody had a boss who's worse than DT seems?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's tweeting like a guy that realizes the walls are closing in.
This seems pretty regular.

I don’t think Donald Trump is going to be charged with any crimes related to the Mueller investigation, unless maybe he finds something in his tax returns , but in the off shot that he is charged I assume he’ll launch a barrage of cruise missiles at a Disney cruise ship.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what he's talking about but could you imagine having to work for this guy?

Has anybody had a boss who's worse than DT seems?

I can think of about 23 guys who have.

cut.png

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
liskydortzi01.png

NRA: "the only solution is to also arm the students", probably

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, home schooling is an option, although both the teacher and student could have easy access to guns there as well.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, home schooling is an option, although both the teacher and student could have easy access to guns there as well.
What a magical prom my sister and I had......

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
liskydortzi01.png

NRA: "the only solution is to also arm the students", probably

Not every student. I'm not saying that. But you've got students who were in the marines for 20 years. They've spent their lives in the armed forces. These people are adept! Adept at weaponry and guns. These people would have stopped this teacher in his tracks. It would have been over.

And think about colleges. You have professors in nukular physics. Been using nukes for FIFTY years. Very skillful. Tremendous with the nukes...My uncle was an excellent nuker.... One of the best. The media won't tell you that but he was. These gentlemen (and they aren't women, believe me) could do a tactical strike on one of these mentally ill individuals at the the drop of the dime. It's over. Maybe we should consider it.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not every student. I'm not saying that. But you've got students who were in the marines for 20 years. They've spent their lives in the armed forces. These people are adept! Adept at weaponry and guns. These people would have stopped this teacher in his tracks. It would have been over.

And think about colleges. You have professors in nukular physics. Been using nukes for FIFTY years. Very skillful. Tremendous with the nukes...My uncle was an excellent nuker.... One of the best. The media won't tell you that but he was. These gentlemen (and they aren't women, believe me) could do a tactical strike on one of these mentally ill individuals at the the drop of the dime. It's over. Maybe we should consider it.

I'd feel much safer if I knew my professor was skilled in tactikal nuclear weaponry. One of my professors spent classes and classes teaching us about symbolism in literature. What good is that going to do with an active shooter? All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players - my ass. The lone bright side would have been if I was shot in college my last thought might have been "fuck you Shakespeare!" - and thats not a bad last thought.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I filled out that survey Trump sent out that one time, describing with my "other" selection I meant he was a human disaster, I receive emails from his campaign. I got one today asking for a donation for his reelection, and it's so over the top and ridiculous, it actually looks fake.

You were there when our movement began. You were there when they said we were destined to lose. You were there when the Washington swamp tried to destroy our presidency.

Christopher, now I hope you will be there for my RE-ELECTION campaign in 2020 as we KEEP FIGHTING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Our big announcement comes on the day of a CRITICAL reporting deadline. Will you step up with a contribution of ANY amount to show you’re ready to fight for another BIG win in 2020?

CONTRIBUTE $1
You’ve seen how BRUTAL the fake news has been. You’ve seen how rabid the Democrats have become. We couldn’t wait until 2019 to start fighting for re-election. We had to start NOW!

I don’t care how many more witch hunts they launch...

I don’t care how many more lies they spread about me and my family...

I don’t care how many more cowards write fake books to try and distract the people...

Because there is NOTHING they can do to stop us from our mission to SAVE America.

So now that it’s official, let’s blow our first goal out of the park. Let’s show the media we’re fighting harder than EVER before to Make America Great Again!

Please make a contribution of just $1 before the first reporting deadline since our re-election announcement.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States of America

Except the font is gigantic, and the donate buttons are an obnoxiously bright red.

Political emails are always a little ridiculous, but my goodness, the language choices he makes.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's only a matter of time before he claims more cavemen would have survived T-Rex attacks if they were armed.

Ah, so he's planning an actually effective sex education program which will deal with matters both of consent and of the myriad birth control methods available, which will combine to reduce the incidence of unwanted pregnancies to roughly none?

No?

Good luck to him, then.

I think he plans to electrocute everyone who wants an abort-

wait a minute...

Status
Not open for further replies.