• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boris Johnson puts Trump in fine company...

More than one million citizens of the U.K. have signed a petition in protest of an official state visit by President Donald Trump. The petition explains that while Trump should be allowed in Britain, an official state visit would "cause embarrassment to Her Majesty the Queen."

To that, some British politicians say rubbish, the BBC reports. A state visit from "a democratically elected president of our closest ally and our single biggest trading partner" is "absolutely in our national interest," Tory MP Philip Davies argued. The U.K.'s Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs Boris Johnson added that "both Nicolae Ceaușescu and Robert Mugabe have been entertained by Her Majesty."

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boris Johnson puts Trump in fine company...

More than one million citizens of the U.K. have signed a petition in protest of an official state visit by President Donald Trump. The petition explains that while Trump should be allowed in Britain, an official state visit would "cause embarrassment to Her Majesty the Queen."

To that, some British politicians say rubbish, the BBC reports. A state visit from "a democratically elected president of our closest ally and our single biggest trading partner" is "absolutely in our national interest," Tory MP Philip Davies argued. The U.K.'s Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs Boris Johnson added that "both Nicolae Ceaușescu and Robert Mugabe have been entertained by Her Majesty."
Ceaușescu seems an odd person to mention, given that he's been dead for over 25 years. Were they really not able to find something more recent than that?

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is outrageous that a 5 year old boy -- an American citizen and Maryland resident -- was detained for more than 4 hours this evening at Dulles airport. He was held despite the fact that we gave the authorities advance notice of his arrival earlier today and, when I called later in the evening, they refused to say whether he had been released or was still in custody. Shame on you, Donald Trump. And thank goodness for the federal judge who upheld the rule of law and temporarily blocked the implementation of Trump’s removal order. We must remain vigilant and fight back.

There's not enough :L in the world for this one.

What about his American citizenship Spicer? I know that alone doesn't mean he's not a terrorist or generally evil human being (let's be honest, most 5 year olds seem evil a lot of the time), but that should be a pretty good reason to let him back in the country.

The problem here is that the guy simply isn't capable of saying - in so many words - yeah, we fucked that one up, we'll try not to do it again. It's like the NHL, never being willing to admit mistakes.

People make mistakes. It happens. Admit that the mistake was made and figure out ways to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you refer back to the chart I posted earlier my friend, it clearly shows that toddlers with guns kill more people than terrorists.
The only way to stop a bad toddler with a gun is with a good toddler with a gun.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way to stop a bad toddler with a gun is with a good toddler with a gun.
Or, even better, stop the bad toddlers from entering the ... world.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toddler with a handgun, I know
I know, it's serious
Toddler with a handgun, I know
I know, it's really serious

There were times when I could
Have preemptively struck
But you know, now its too late
This toddlers gun is loaded and now I'm fucked

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either Tony Blair or Gordon Brown visited Ghaddafi. Can't remember which one.
Exactly. I know there's a difference between queen and the PM in terms of prestige, but you seriously mean to tell me they have to go back that far to find two shitty people to justify visiting with Trump?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I know there's a difference between queen and the PM in terms of prestige, but you seriously mean to tell me they have to go back that far to find two shitty people to justify visiting with Trump?
Well, they could use a Saudi king but we don't wanna offend those people, our trusted loyal and totally not fucking insane allies, right?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did vice get sucked into reporting an onion story :think:
Nope its legit :L

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Would it make more sense with blackface? :think:

Sorry, that lobbed softball was just there.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS!
xae65ypfqycy.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm giving the Donald a little bit of credit on this one, at least Sally wasn't fired via Skype©

/love the random use "of" quotation marks :D

FTFY

Status
Not open for further replies.