• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve seen quite a few posts on left-leaning sites (and in their comments sections) having a good laugh at Rand Paul getting 6 ribs broken in an assault by a neighbour of his.

I think Randy is a bit of a dipshit but I don’t find any more humour in him getting the shit kicked out of him at his own home than I do when protesters were getting their asses kicked at Trump rallies last year and the people who find humour in this are no better than the people who cheered that shit on.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geeesh, I hope Gillespie loses this Governor's race...

Trounced!

Polls showed that nearly half of voters did not factor Trump into their voting. But for those that did...

17% voted for the Republican to support Trump
34% voted for the Democrat as a rejection of Trump

If that continues, we can expect a strong blue vote at the midterms as Trump has lost the support of independents and even some Republicans who voted for him.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DOFkQ5PWsAA6Jk8.jpg:large

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trounced!

Polls showed that nearly half of voters did not factor Trump into their voting. But for those that did...

17% voted for the Republican to support Trump
34% voted for the Democrat as a rejection of Trump

If that continues, we can expect a strong blue vote at the midterms as Trump has lost the support of independents and even some Republicans who voted for him.

My Brother in Law woke up this morning in a state that rejected hate. With a Democrat governor who beat a fear-mongering Trumpkin. AND he also has a Transgendered legislator who beat the douche who wrote the bathroom law.

That makes me giggle.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Brother in Law woke up this morning in a state that rejected hate. With a Democrat governor who beat a fear-mongering Trumpkin. AND he also has a Transgendered legislator who beat the douche who wrote the bathroom law.

That makes me giggle.

testier Thanksgiving Day family dinner ... yours or theirs?

DOFD9gnU8AA8bCz.jpg:large

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshots from Breitbart in the midst of an identity crisis last night.

utQ38BJ.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw trump was doing robo calls for Gillespie in the days before the election ... he loses and Trump says he knew he wasnt going to win lmao

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was pretty cool to see the following happen in various elections around the US last night:
  • the first transgender person to win a state seat
  • the first openly transgender person of color get elected to office (Minneapolis ward 8)
  • first Sikh mayor elected (Hoboken, NJ)
  • Seattle elected a Lesbian mayor
  • First black female mayor for Charlotte
  • first Asian-American woman elected to Virginia's state house
  • St. Paul's first mayor of color

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was pretty cool to see the following happen in various elections around the US last night:
  • the first transgender person to win a state seat
  • the first openly transgender person of color get elected to office (Minneapolis ward 8)
  • first Sikh mayor elected (Hoboken, NJ)
  • Seattle elected a Lesbian mayor
  • First black female mayor for Charlotte
  • first Asian-American woman elected to Virginia's state house
  • St. Paul's first mayor of color

This too:
Boyfriend of reporter killed on live TV elected delegate in Va.

He beat a person with an NRA A+ rating.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshots from Breitbart in the midst of an identity crisis last night.

utQ38BJ.jpg

Lol! #FakeNews

Trump backed Luther Strange... crazy Roy Moore beat him by 10 points, high for knocking out an incumbent.
Trump backed Gillespie with Tweets to the end... Gillespie lost badly by 9 points in a pretty split state.

Hopefully the Republicans see the writing on the wall and start modifying their agenda to work with the Dems and against Trump.

...But I won't hold my breathe.

It certainly will embolden more Jeff Flake type denouncements as legislators seek to distinguish themselves from the more detestable aspects of the President to save their seats. Republicans have spent the last year unsure of whether to stand against or ride coattails in 2018. Its' certainly clear now.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve seen quite a few posts on left-leaning sites (and in their comments sections) having a good laugh at Rand Paul getting 6 ribs broken in an assault by a neighbour of his.

I think Randy is a bit of a dipshit but I don’t find any more humour in him getting the shit kicked out of him at his own home than I do when protesters were getting their asses kicked at Trump rallies last year and the people who find humour in this are no better than the people who cheered that shit on.

I must be a horrible person because Im going to laugh EVERY TIME at any fucktards who are going to fight over lawn clippings lol

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy fuck :L

“Everybody I talk to,” he said, “realizes it’s not Trump who’s dragging his feet. Trump’s probably the most diligent, hardest-working president we’ve ever had in our lifetimes. It’s not like he sleeps in till noon and goes golfing every weekend, like the last president did.”

I stopped him, informing him that, yes, Barack Obama liked to golf, but Trump in fact does golf a lot, too—more, in fact.

Del Signore was surprised to hear this.

“Does he?” he said.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You knew it was coming lol - Hey, when you win, you get to gloat.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, odd press conference:

President Trump: Thank you, President Jae-in. Well, I cannot tell you all how deeply moved I am. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that I would be the object of so much genuine affection. It makes it all the more difficult for me to say what I'm now going to say. Yes. I do feel it's time to set the record straight. You see, I didn't come here just as an administrator, President Jae-in; I came to this South Korea to settle an old score. Now you all know that my father was a brilliant man; he built a real estate empire. What you don't know is that to his family, he was an unmerciful tyrant - a absolute dodo bird. He drove my mother, his wife, to - to drink; in fact, she - uh, she she she went riding one time and lost all her teeth. The son Robert became a recluse, and the oldest daughter Maryanne - the pretty one, the charming one - became pregnant when she was fifteen years old and was driven out of the house. In fact, she was so terrified that she would, uh, that, uh, that, that, that the baby son would bear the stigma of illegitimacy that she, she - she decided to change her name and she contracted a disfiguring disease... after moving to Tangiers, which is where she raised the, the, the little boy as her brother. But her one ambition in life - besides the child's happiness - was to become a diplomat, so she returned to the States then joined the staff right here in South Korea. Well, she worked here, she knew she had to speak out wherever she saw injustice and inhumanity. God save us, you do understand that, don't you, President Jae-in?

President Jae-in: I never laid a hand on him.

President Trump: Yes, you did. And he was shunned by all your aides, too... and by a, what do you call it, what do you call it, a - something like a pariah, to you bureaucrats who found him idealistic and reckless. But he was deeply, deeply, deeply, deeply, deeply, deeply loved by her brother. It was this sister who, on the day of his death, swore to the good Lord above that she would follow in his footsteps, and, and, and, and, and, and, and, and, and, and, and, just, just, just, just, just, just, just, just, just, just owe it all up to him. But on his terms. As a man. And just as proud to be a man as he ever was. For I am not Donald Trump, the daughter of Fred and Mary Anne. No, I'm not. [in a high voice, pulling off the wig] I'm Elizabeth, the reckless brother of my brother Donald. Elizabeth, who has finally vindicated her brother's good name. I am Elizabeth Trump. Elizabeth Trump. And I'm not mentally ill, but proud, and lucky, and strong enough to be the man that was the best part of my womanhood. The best part of myself.

Last edited:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a long and depressing read that highlights that people need to get out and vote in 2020 because if they don't, Trump will be a two-term president.

Johnstown Never Believed Trump Would Help. They Still Love Him Anyway.

GIF-facepalm-no-Colin-Farrell-Sigh-OMG-Tired-Are-you-kidding-me-Are-you-fucking-kidding-me-Disappointed-GIF.gif

holy fuck :L

“Everybody I talk to,” he said, “realizes it’s not Trump who’s dragging his feet. Trump’s probably the most diligent, hardest-working president we’ve ever had in our lifetimes. It’s not like he sleeps in till noon and goes golfing every weekend, like the last president did.”

I stopped him, informing him that, yes, Barack Obama liked to golf, but Trump in fact does golf a lot, too—more, in fact.

Del Signore was surprised to hear this.

“Does he?” he said.

23e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.