• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, someone who shall remain nameless has started to put around on teh facetubes that there is information in the newly released JFK files that links Hillary and Bill Clinton to the "murder" of JFK Junior.

Who died in a plane crash.

36 years after his father was killed.

And was less than 10 years old during the Warren Commission.

Which all happened before Bill and Hillary even met.

I can't even.

i was expecting a bombshell revelation that Hillary actually shot JFK :thumb:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per the automated car talk... I got a new car this past week (Mazda CX5, to quote Ferris Bueller - "If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up").

It has active cruise control in it which I put to the test in stop and go traffic. It was brilliant. When traffic came to a halt it stopped on its own. When traffic picked up it sped back up. Even improved my gas mileage. I was skeptical of it at first, but it took about 30 minutes to get comfortable with it. I even found it left my attention more focused on cars that might cut me off and my foot closer to the brake pedal without the distraction of having to constantly monitor my own speed.

The next day I was driving manually and had to stop quickly as traffic halted. I thought to myself 'I better just let the car drive, it's safer.'

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, we have already very clearly established that's Ted Cruz.

Fake News!! We know it was the DEMMMMMSSSSSZZZ!!!

tenor.gif

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Per the automated car talk... I got a new car this past week (Mazda CX5, to quote Ferris Bueller - "If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up").

It has active cruise control in it which I put to the test in stop and go traffic. It was brilliant. When traffic came to a halt it stopped on its own. When traffic picked up it sped back up. Even improved my gas mileage. I was skeptical of it at first, but it took about 30 minutes to get comfortable with it. I even found it left my attention more focused on cars that might cut me off and my foot closer to the brake pedal without the distraction of having to constantly monitor my own speed.

The next day I was driving manually and had to stop quickly as traffic halted. I thought to myself 'I better just let the car drive, it's safer.'
so YOU'RE the asshole driving the speed limit on the freeway!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best tweet I saw about it was something to the effect of "that 11 minutes was like the few minutes where Andy was playing Opera over the Shawshank PA system"

Get busy livin' or get busy dying...That's damn right.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So... He was going easy on them? This is the straw that broke the camel's back?

Behold, the posturing!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So... He was going easy on them? This is the straw that broke the camel's back?

Behold, the posturing!

Zero evidence that America has struck ISIS "10 times harder" after the NYC attack. Also, "I don't remember" meeting with George Papadopolous. What a buffoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.