• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the John Cena of planes...

TcprTDj.png

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Rex Tillerson just had a short presser where he denied calling Donald a moron and also refuting reports that he was going to tender his resignation. Oh and this...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol that he had to have a presser to refute this

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol that he had to have a presser to refute this

Lol that Tillerson did not confirm calling Trump a "moron," but he didn't deny it etiher. And said he wasn't going to address that kind of question, but then why did you hold a press conference?

The "fake news" was right about everything regarding the Russia scandal while the Trump people omitted and lied about the facts surrounding it. They are good journalists by and large. But all journalism requires being a critical reader, regardless of the source. The trouble is the crowd who wants to dismiss the professionals who have been trained as journalists are not critical readers. But no one should dismiss the media as an entity, least of all the President. This President seems very content with eroding trust in critical democratic features without any evidence of their wrongdoing. It's a dangerous tactic for the health of the union in the long term.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tillerson: "I have not spoken to the President this morning. I think he’s on his way to Las Vegas, is my understanding."

Twitter tirade by Trump this morning on the article > Tillerson unscheduled news conference on the article a few hours later

Horseshit he didn't speak to him. Why do these guys lie about stupid shit? It wouldn't even matter if he did talk to him since we all know he clearly did anyway.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attaboy quimby you dumb son of a bitch

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta hand it to Rex, he's a straight shooter who calls 'em like he sees 'em.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a couple weeks ago Ted Cruz accidentally tweeted **** even though he once tried to ban the sale of sex toys.

This week Tim Murphy (Republican, PA), who is a pro-life advocate, was busted when his mistress revealed that not only was he cheating on his wife, but that he had encouraged her to get an abortion.

He has said he will not seek re-election and stated:
In the coming weeks I will take personal time to seek help as my family and I continue to work through our personal difficulties and seek healing. I ask you to respect our privacy during this time.

Now unlike highly partisan morons that inhabit a certain sphere of SportsHoopla, I don't think characteristics like infidelity, honesty, etc. are indemic to someone's political leanings. However, there is one part of the political spectrum that repeatedly tries to legislate morality, rather than understanding that humans are fallable.

Sad.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we'll have fun ... fun ... fun ... til your daddy takes the bump stocks away

Status
Not open for further replies.