• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC Championship pregame discussion thread

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach is fired up • r/georgiabulldogs

Kirby: "Not a day goes by that we don't come out here with shit up our ass, ready to go"

giphy.gif

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing in Bama favor is that Pro style teams do Zero against Bama's defense.Havent lost against 1 since 2011. UGA last year was probably the most succcessful anyones Been in like 10 years and besides 1 big play Bama pretty much shut that down in the 2nd half.
Close...been 7 years. In regards to a team trying to beat Saban by playing Saban ball, that was the closest one has come in a long, long time...since the 9-6 loss to LSU in 2011.

If you look at the games they've lost since then, it has been teams with other type offenses like Aubie (2017), Clemson (2016), Ole Miss (2015), Ole Miss, Ohio State (2014), Aubie, Oklahoma (2013), A&M (2012),

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only Arky played 4 cupcakes, and they lost to two of them, so they weren't really cupcakes.

But it's not the SEC and ACC's fault that other conferences are too retarded to realize that 9 game conferences schedules have resulted in zero natties all while the SEC and ACC has won all but 1 natty since 2006, and the one year the champ didn't come from the SEC or ACC, Ohio State played an 8 game conference schedule.

And I think we SEC fans can all relax knowing that Vandy took undefeated Notre Dame down to the wire.

But seriously, you have your own conference championship today. Worry about your own shit, and stop making a complete retard of yourself. I know that's a tall order for most Oklahoma fans since most of you are just naturally retarded, but I have faith in you.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kannell is an imbecile as usual. The SEC went 9-3 versus P5 conferences OOC this year. He forgot that little factoid.

9-4.

ND>Vandy
Clemson>SC
WV>Tennessee
Clemson>A&M
UGA>GT
Florida>FSU
Kentucky>Louisville
Missouri>Purdue
Alabama>Louisville
Auburn>Washington
Ole Miss>Texas Tech
Miss State>Kansas State
LSU>Miami

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Arky played 4 cupcakes, and they lost to two of them, so they weren't really cupcakes.

But it's not the SEC and ACC's fault that other conferences are too retarded to realize that 9 game conferences schedules have resulted in zero natties all while the SEC and ACC has won all but 1 natty since 2006, and the one year the champ didn't come from the SEC or ACC, Ohio State played an 8 game conference schedule.

And I think we SEC fans can all relax knowing that Vandy took undefeated Notre Dame down to the wire.

But seriously, you have your own conference championship today. Worry about your own shit, and stop making a complete retard of yourself. I know that's a tall order for most Oklahoma fans since most of you are just naturally retarded, but I have faith in you.

You realize I didn't write that right? And Alabama played 4 cupcakes you dunce.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9-4.

ND>Vandy
Clemson>SC
WV>Tennessee
Clemson>A&M
UGA>GT
Florida>FSU
Kentucky>Louisville
Missouri>Purdue
Alabama>Louisville
Auburn>Washington
Ole Miss>Texas Tech
Miss State>Kansas State
LSU>Miami
Notre Dame isn't P5. They are Independent. He was complaining about conference schedules so I excluded ND.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize I didn't write that right? And Alabama played 4 cupcakes you dunce.

You felt the need to come in here and post it, and that makes you retarded. Anyone with a shred of common sense would know better.

Let a team that plays a 9 game conference schedule win a natty, and then get back to me. The fact that you posted it means that you agree with it, and that means you're opposed to winning natties.

SEC and ACC have it figured out. The lesser conferences are too retarded to get a grasp on it, along with most of their fans.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9-4.

ND>Vandy
Clemson>SC
WV>Tennessee
Clemson>A&M
UGA>GT
Florida>FSU
Kentucky>Louisville
Missouri>Purdue
Alabama>Louisville
Auburn>Washington
Ole Miss>Texas Tech
Miss State>Kansas State
LSU>Miami
Ranked SEC teams are 7-1 OOC vs P5. 1 of those wins took place at home. And the 1 loss aTm got jobbed IMO.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Locksley is supposedly going to Maryland. We got Dan Enos ready to take his spot so its not a big deal....except he recruits the EastCoast really well for us.
Yeah, I'm seeing that both will probably be announced after the game today.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With all the jobs opening up and with Mel getting some strong looks last season, I figured he'd be gone. He's a damn good coach that the players love. I wish him the best. Hopefully if we win today he'll do the same thing Kirby did and stay on until we're done. If we lose today, can't blame him a bit for skipping the Sugar Bowl though.