• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle the team to beat? LOL

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO skip bayless has brain damage. Seattle is the most overrated team in the nfl. The running back,i mean quarterback will not be in the nfl in 3 years and nobody will remember him. He has a lot of td's but verse fodder and only because the defense is worried about Marshawn Lynch. Mark my words, once real teams face these losers they will be exposed. Richard Sherman is as overrated as Wilson and is a system cornerback...tight ends are as fast as shermhead. Richard Herman better than Peterson...LMFAO. On Madden when Herman was a rookie it gave him a 54 rating... guys with 54 ratings as rookies do not become elite cornerbacks.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"On Madden when Herman was a rookie it gave him a 54 rating... guys with 54 ratings as rookies do not become elite cornerbacks."

:L

Seattle is one of the teams to beat. They are also one of the teams that has not had very many opportunities to prove themselves against top teams.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Skip Bayless has brain damage. You kind of lost me with the rest of that stuff.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much every comment this poster has made has been trolling. The fact that you are even trying to use Madden as a way to justify your point is about as stupid as it gets. I wonder what Tom Brady's rating would have been on Madden being a 6th round pick or Terrell Davis as a running back being a 6th round pick. What about Welker being undrafted and now one of the top receivers in the league?

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you tell us how you really feel.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we implement a minimum age here at SportsHoopla?

I'm sure stupid comments about Madden ratings would all but disappear.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we implement a minimum age here at SportsHoopla?

I'm sure stupid comments about Madden ratings would all but disappear.

Or at least some kind of IQ test. I don't mind younger fans chiming in but they have to at least bring some kind of intellectual thought to the board instead of the hot mess this OP brought.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
LMFAO skip bayless has brain damage. Seattle is the most overrated team in the nfl. The running back,i mean quarterback will not be in the nfl in 3 years and nobody will remember him. He has a lot of td's but verse fodder and only because the defense is worried about Marshawn Lynch. Mark my words, once real teams face these losers they will be exposed. Richard Sherman is as overrated as Wilson and is a system cornerback...tight ends are as fast as shermhead. Richard Herman better than Peterson...LMFAO. On Madden when Herman was a rookie it gave him a 54 rating... guys with 54 ratings as rookies do not become elite cornerbacks.

As a football team, you are what you record says you are--Bill Parcells.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they are a team to beat, they are 10 and 1 and have one of, if not the toughest stadium to play in. If they get home field throughout the playoff, they will be a tough out. Say what you want about Russell Wilson, the guy just doesn't make many mistakes. He has thrown 19 TDs to just 6 picks, and has a damn good defense to back him up. We will see for sure how good they are in the next few weeks, they get New Orleans at home and San Fran on the road followed by a Giants team on the road that has been playing much better.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of brain damage

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like this guy would benefit from a Decan Jones head slap.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or a father figure....

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all have to admit that the Madden comment was funny.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"On Madden when Herman was a rookie it gave him a 54 rating... guys with 54 ratings as rookies do not become elite cornerbacks."

:L

Seattle is one of the teams to beat. They are also one of the teams that has not had very many opportunities to prove themselves against top teams.

is that your opinion on every team with a winning record? SEA, KC, DEN??? "will it ever stop, Yo I don't know" Vanilla Ice

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not played an Xbox in many years but i imagine Seattle must be pretty good with DangeRuss,Lynch,Harvin and the whole D.