• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Seahawks HYPE! 2013

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't include two,too depressing of music.

Last edited by a moderator:

coltonjg98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my goodness. On #2, during that last play against the falcons (the deep ball) Doug Baldwin (#89) cut to the left of the defender right before the endzone. If he would have cut left, the pass would have fallen right into his hands... hindsight 20/20

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every time I see that VD hit I go damn and than I get PO as the referee starts grabbing his flag. It's not that one referee throw a flag but three of them did it. In today's NFL if a hits too hard its going to get flagged every time regardless its clean or not. The helmet moved flag, hand got too close to Qb helmet flag. What was our guy suppose to do wait for him to get his feet down?

Everyone forgets that play was on third down and they got an auto first within the ten yard. 80% of the time that would have lead to a score, instead we get the blocked field goal. But I can't help wondering how that could have chanced the game if they got 7 their. They would have been right back in the ballgame. God I hate these new WR no hit rules. (just as I think I will hate the new Rb helmet rules this year). K done complaining, wow what a hit. Can't wait for the season to start. Go hawks.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I love that hit on Davis...football at its best. That's why my avatar is a photo of that hit.