• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Seahawks Friday Exit Poll

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Who is the Seahawks offensive MVP? If Russell Wilson is your first choice, select a second choice.
2. Who are the top five defensive players based on 2015 performance?
3. Power rank the following Seahawks coaches, based on efficiency/success:
  • Michael Barrow, LB coach
  • Tom Cable OL coach
  • Dwaine Board, DL coach
  • Sherman Smith, RB coach
  • Carl Smith, QB coach
  • Brain Schneider, Special Teams Coordinator
  • Chris Carlisle, Strength and Conditioning coach
  • Dave Canales, WR coach
  • Pat McPherson, TE coach
4. Who is the logical successor of Pete Carroll, for head coach.
5. If you could replace Kris Richard with anyone, who would it be?
6. If you could replace Darrell Bevell with anyone, who would it be?
7. How many carries/yards will Marshawn Lynch get on Sunday?
8. Predict Sunday’s final score
9. Take off your homer glasses for a minute (if possible): How far do you realistically expect the Seahawks to advance in this year’s playoffs
10. F-M-K: Ciara, Marisa Ventura Kearse, Angela Rypien (Seattle Mist)

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. No brain. In Russ We Trust
2. In no particular order, Sherm, Bennett, Avril, Wright, Rubin.
3. I can't judge how good any of them but Sherm Smith, Cable, and Canales have really elevated of their groups from a pure productivity perspective.
4. No way to know that now. PC will be her for a few more years. Not sure if his successor is even on the staff right now.
5. Dan Quinn
6. No one. Not that I think Bevell is the best OC but Russ knows the system really well and executing it to near perfection.
7. 10-15 carries for around 75 yards
8. 21-10 Seahawks
9 Statistically speaking, I think they have at least 50/50 show to win every game they could be in but the odds are against them winning 4 straight. Not impossible but difficult.
10. F Rypien, M Ciara, K Marisa I guess.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Russell Wilson of course but I would give it to Doug Baldwin as runner up

2. In order: Sherman, Wright, Avril, Bennett, Irvin

3. Cable (The way the OL bounced back was amazing), Canales (Tough to overlook what he's done with Lockett & the WR corp)

4. It's going to be a very hot commodity if Schneider is still locked in as the GM... We'd have a great shot at landing a top line HC... Hard to project though with Carroll more than likely here for a few more years... I'd love to have Sean Payton though...

5. I'd like Mike Zimmer, Bengals DC...

6. Like Flyer, I wouldn't want to replace him... We're going to our 4th straight postseason with him... If I had to choose though, I'd like to see what Cable could do...

7. 23 carries, 124 yards / 2 TD's

8. Seahawks 24-13

9. Honestly? All the way... Every one of our starters is healthy and playing well as we head into the postseason, especially our QB...

10. N/A

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) RW, Baldwin
2) In order: Bennett, Avril, Sherm, KJ, Wags
3) Coach that has raised the play of his position group the most, in order: Cable-OL, Canales-WR, Smith-RB, Carlisle-Strength and Conditioning coach, Pat McPherson-TE.
4) Richard in 4 years.
5) IDK
6) IDK
7) 16/60
8) 24-10 Seattle
9) Realistically? The way things line up, we beat Minny then Carolina then lose to Az. It's just a numbers thing, not who is better. Winning 3 playoff games on the road is monster tough and so are 2 of the 3 opponents, the #1 and #2 seed. If the Seahawks make it, God Bless them.
Screw it. Run the table.
10) I'm an old guy. Not exactly sure what FMK stands for, but I can guess. Better pass on that for now.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) RW, Baldwin
2) In order: Bennett, Avril, Sherm, KJ, Wags
3) Coach that has raised the play of his position group the most, in order: Cable-OL, Canales-WR, Smith-RB, Carlisle-Strength and Conditioning coach, Pat McPherson-TE.
4) Richard in 4 years.
5) IDK
6) IDK
7) 16/60
8) 24-10 Seattle
9) Realistically? The way things line up, we beat Minny then Carolina then lose to Az. It's just a numbers thing, not who is better. Winning 3 playoff games on the road is monster tough and so are 2 of the 3 opponents, the #1 and #2 seed. If the Seahawks make it, God Bless them.
Screw it. Run the table.
10) I'm an old guy. Not exactly sure what FMK stands for, but I can guess. Better pass on that for now.

Me neither, I don't think we are a lone.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Definitely RW, so next choice for me would be Bobby Wagner. Just going with the MLB for the best scoring and run D in the league.

2. Sherm, Bennett, Avril, Wright, Irvin

3. Sherman Smith, RB coach: able to keep the run game on course for the most part despite getting hit hard with injuries. I guess you have to say the QB coach also has done well, and Cable got this thing turned around when it looked pretty hopeless.

4. Wouldn't surprise me if it's Kris Richard. That's what I thought when we first hired him as DC, so i'll let it float out there a while longer.

5. Dom Capers. Older guy but pretty good track record i think.

6. Norv Turner. not really a good HC but has been an excellent OC.

7. 0 for 0, unfortunately, and at this point it isn't even really a prediction.

8. I had 27-6 all week when I thought Lynch was playing. Trying hard to stick with it, but I thought he was going to give the team at least an emotional boost even if he didnt have a big game in the box score. Now I guess I'll say 24-6.

9. We have the best D and the QB playing the best on the NFC side. To me that means SB-bound, but I also recognize there's a really good chance either Carolina or Arizona will knock us off at their place.

10. Ciara is the only one of the 3 I even recognize, and I had no idea who she was until she started dating RW.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10. Ciara is the only one of the 3 I even recognize, and I had no idea who she was until she started dating RW.

Same... I had no idea who she was...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and speaking about PC's successor....didn't want to make a separate thread for it, but now that Coughlin is out with the Giants, PC is the league's oldest HC. 64.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK... I retract on my Lynch prediction... :nod:

Christine Michaels will have 84 yards on 17 carries

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is tied for MVP right now and the coaching staff gets an A+. But if we don't get 7 on that first drive then FIRE EVERYONE!!!!

I know that's the response people expect from me but this team has given me ulcers over the years. We're one of the best teams in the league but it seems like just about every weekend is a fucking roller coaster. The 2nd half has been a nice break from that.